Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, tremolo said:

What Slash did was like... SO wrong! Like he should have like wished happy birthday to axl in snapchat and then like post the video on instagram and then like tag Axl's name so he can see it for sure...

It's like so passive aggressive! Now Axl must be like SO upset! Like oh my god!

(read with a dumb bitch's voice)

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like 
gg 

• Like 1

Motherfuckers didn't speak to each other for a quarter century... To me it seems like a big deal... You're right though - it's just a tweet... But everything that happens with this band lately is foreshadowed by a tweet or Instagram photo. So I get fired up... More so than a dude should...

4 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Lol reunion is already breaking down.

Slash wishes Axl a happy birthday but DOESN'T @his name. He tweeted Duff's name specifically yesterday. This is that kind of shady passive agressive shit Axl always talked about Slash doing. 

I think you're joking, but it's hard to tell because for years, this how Axl fanatics reacted to anything Slash said or did.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tremolo said:

isn't that how these dumb teenagers talk now?

Paraphrasing the freckled cunt Bill Burr:

I said this. She said that, and then I was like...

Anyway, that's way off topic. Some gnr fans here are so neurotic it's ridiculous... oh, everything is going to hell, Slash didn't "twittermention" Axl on his birthday greeting!

Really?

I could barely watch the new documentary because of Hamilton (and what's his name)
''And I was like and he was like and they were like like like like like like like like''

R.I.P. English language 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Lol reunion is already breaking down.

Slash wishes Axl a happy birthday but DOESN'T @his name. He tweeted Duff's name specifically yesterday. This is that kind of shady passive agressive shit Axl always talked about Slash doing. 

Please tell me you are just trying to be funny and that isn't a serious comment. Right?

1 hour ago, Bansidhe said:

You'd think he would just text him.

That's the thing I find funny about this.....we have no idea what else (if anything) anyone may have done.  Maybe he did text him, hell maybe he called him!  Or even better, maybe they hung out and had a few beers or rehearsed or something.  We just don't know.

• Like 1