Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

So they continue to announce shows in reverse order. Can't wait to see them in Toronto next week!

Trunk said special event somewhere. Could be GNR related, might not be either. And if it is GNR related, it said "event". Who says that's even a show?

7 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I was joking.

Cool. Some people are already taking this show thing and running with it.. Just had to get that off my chest. It's got to be either Adler or some press conference/interview related thing..

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Cool. Some people are already taking this show thing and running with it.. Just had to get that off my chest. It's got to be either Adler or some press conference/interview related thing..

I concur. Any true warm-up gigs are likely to be "VIP only" as others have said. I guess we'll wait and see. The April Fool's thing does intrigue me a little bit but I won't hold my breath. I do feel sorry for those who bought for Coachella thinking that'd be the first, then bought again for Vegas, and now there might be yet another "first" show. :lol:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, LA_0013 said:

Quite funny that the Vegas gigs are 4 weeks away, and no one has a fuckin clue what's going down

Yup. We don't even know who's managing the band really. Is it even still team Brazil? I mean jeez. Imagine sitting here a month from now being days away from the Vegas shows and knowing as much as we do now.

Even Eddie money has been tthe get lipped. Crazy

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I concur. Any true warm-up gigs are likely to be "VIP only" as others have said. I guess we'll wait and see. The April Fool's thing does intrigue me a little bit but I won't hold my breath. I do feel sorry for those who bought for Coachella thinking that'd be the first, then bought again for Vegas, and now there might be yet another "first" show. :lol:

Why would it make such a difference? I mean I'd be thrilled all the same if I got to see the first show or the third show...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Now that You Guys said it, It could be true. I mean look at the poster... It doesnt Adler's Band usual logo, also not Adler's appetite either. It's Appetite for Destruction logo with Adler's skulls. Maybe Adler's skulls is just a cover.... N' also The Whisky a Go Go official that posted this pic.CcF7p1eUsAAwKWB.jpg

Where does that image come from? It's not the one the Whiskey is using on their official site. I think it may be fan made.

http://www.whiskyagogo.com/site/event/adler-stateline-empire-madysin-hadder-the-lightfighters/

39 minutes ago, Asia said:

Why would it make such a difference? I mean I'd be thrilled all the same if I got to see the first show or the third show...

Oh me too. I couldn't care less whether I'm at the first show or seeing them mid-tour as long as I get to see them. I think a lot of people are just extremely hyped by the sheer novelty of it being the very first time Slash and Axl have shared the stage since 1993. They want to experience that moment. I get it, but personally I'll be happy checking out the reviews and videos and then waiting for a tour stop.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TKesseli said:

It would be fun if all this April dates are a joke and on April 01st Axl posts a big APRIL FOOLS sign on the media.

Could you imagine the backlash? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Asia said:

Or they will play there at some other date... Guess, we'll see. But this post looks like a hidden announcement. Too bad they didn't provide a date.

i thought I read somewhere that there would be at least one or two pre-Vegas small warm up gigs so this is a distinct possibility. since I will be at Vegas I would be interested in seeing how such a gig plays out. but my worst fear is they will have a HUGE fight at one of these warm up gigs and poof! the rest of it goes up in smoke. of course anything could happen between now and  April 8th. all I can do is hope for the best- all any of us can do really...

13 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

The context suggests it is something to do with GN'R.

Ok so I give up and I'm gonna just blindly join this club of people who apparently get more than I do. 

"Yay!! Another surprise gig!! It's an mvp thing so you have have a certain in the know to see that! Nothing else and it happens before April 8th!!"

Sarcasm aside I don't know if it's going to be a surprise show.. When he said event I figured announcement of some sort. Press conference, kimmel, etc. Eddie knows something is up whatever that is..

Edited by Billsfan

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Ok so I give up and I'm gonna just blindly join this club of people who apparently get more than I do. 

"Yay!! Another surprise gig!! It's an mvp thing so you have have a certain in the know to see that! Nothing else and it happens before April 8th!!"

Sarcasm aside I don't know if it's going to be a surprise show.. When he said event I figured announcement of some sort

I don't think he knows, but is speculating there may be a GnR related event coming up...maybe heard a rumor from a reliable source about something potentially.  

17 hours ago, Vissud said:

Pretty sure Eddie Trunk was talking about himself holding an event, some sort of meetup while he's in Vegas.  Nothing to do with GnR

Before Axl went on tour in 2006 he did do his interview with trunk a week or two before they began. Ya never know, maybe management told him "hey we can do an interview with you because we trust you and the questions you'll ask, but it'll have to be closer to the start of the tour". I always figured knowing this band and the severity of this that if they any promo for this, it'll either be right before the Vegas shows or shortly after.

• Like 1

Ok.  So we're about to get some "GUNS N' ROSES AT WHISKY A GO GO " ?? or something like that?  God.. This is so surreal in so many levels. 

its like all those 20 years are going to pay off a lot more than se ever thoght 

So over the top

God bless u GN'R

( march probably will be the slowest month of my life)