Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 hours ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

Whisky has been posting axls pics on Instagram, this could only mean one thing...

Adler's performance there on April 1st is starting to get some buzz over at Nightrain.  I doubt this could end up being some sort of warm up surprise gig....(a few songs by them sort of thing).....but you never know with this band, especially given the historical significance of the Whiskey and G N' R....lol.

35 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Adler's performance there on April 1st is starting to get some buzz over at Nightrain.  I doubt this could end up being some sort of warm up surprise gig....(a few songs by them sort of thing).....but you never know with this band, especially given the historical significance of the Whiskey and G N' R....lol.

Can you imagine?

29 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Can you imagine?

I'd be slightly disappointed that I wouldn't be able to see it live.....the entire reason I'm going to Vegas for the April 8th show (along with thousands of fans from around the world) but I would totally get it and the reasons behind a warm up show.

21 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I'd be slightly disappointed that I wouldn't be able to see it live.....the entire reason I'm going to Vegas for the April 8th show (along with thousands of fans from around the world) but I would totally get it and the reasons behind a warm up show.

That's kinda my reasoning. The Press Release for Vegas said "very first time" all over it. I don't think they'd burn the fans like that. I see it as more of a warm up gig for Adler if he were to play in Vegas

15 minutes ago, vloors said:

Adler is playing whiskey April 1st right? Could it be Adler will be bringing out guns n roses instead? One can only hope

Or they will play there at some other date... Guess, we'll see. But this post looks like a hidden announcement. Too bad they didn't provide a date.

Even though it would be mean if Vegas wouldn't turn out to be the first shows, I wouldn't be surprised if they would Play a secret VIP-only Club gig in LA (now most likely at the Whisky).Probably wouldn't be a full two/two-and-a-half-hour show, but more in line with e.g. the two NY Shows in 2010.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlson-online said:

Well, if GnR were rehearsing where slash posted that picture, they've either stopped or moved, as it's bad religions space now 

image.png

Maybe GnR had it booked for Axl's vocal rehearsal day....The studio used their brain and double booked it on the correct assumption that Axl couldn't be arsed to practice.

17 minutes ago, Vissud said:

I would guess there is close to zero chance Axl would do the Adler show, but the possibility of Slash and Duff playing with him live to see how it goes, is entirely reasonable.

My prediction is it will happen on a different date then the Adler show and this will be the whole band and definitely a show not single songs...

Now that You Guys said it, It could be true. I mean look at the poster... It doesnt Adler's Band usual logo, also not Adler's appetite either. It's Appetite for Destruction logo with Adler's skulls. Maybe Adler's skulls is just a cover.... N' also The Whisky a Go Go official that posted this pic.CcF7p1eUsAAwKWB.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yesfan18 said:

Eddie Trunk posted this on his site. Could this be the Whiskey thing?

image.png

Maybe the press conference or interview/announcement is actually happening within a week or two of the shows. The Adler show is the other possibility since Eddie would probably go hoping Adler would spill the beans..