Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Russel Nash said:

Don't know why.. but that Slash pic did nothing for me. I am really excited about Izzy tweets. I love the raw style on those tracks, and the man is giving us new music for free. That's the ultimate cool in my book.

I am with you 100% on that..

When Slash tweeted the original Coachella pic, I was ecstatic though.

2 hours ago, Padme said:

If there will be an interview the he could say "an interview coming soon" Don't you think? Or just he could say nothing at all.  And when the interview is done we just read it. I don't see the need of his teasing or whatever he meant to do. He is not really saying anything. We are all well aware he knows a lot of stuff that it is going on that we don't.

I understand. That would be the logical thing to do. But this is GNR. Personally I think they should have called for a press conference then interviews but hey, axl is sensitive to fat jokes so he doesn't wanna be seen til April 

1 hour ago, GNR-girl said:

Slash posted this... I see a rose, two guns, love, hate... What do you see and what does it mean? :lol:

iiii]; )'

Slashs foto.

Slash hasn't posted anything GNR related since the shows started(the last thing was the rehearsal photo). And now suddenly two GNR related items in two days?

Somethings coming..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Things like this are a great example why this guy is not a real manager but just a kid, who should thank luzifer every fucking day, that he is doing what he's doing.

no real manager would be writing such stupid teases just to show off.

Could not agree with this more. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Slash hasn't posted anything GNR related since the shows started(the last thing was the rehearsal photo). And now suddenly two GNR related items in two days?

Somethings coming..

Nah. That skull artwork is not GNR related, quicky googled the pic and found it on Pinterest. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Things like this are a great example why this guy is not a real manager but just a kid, who should thank luzifer every fucking day, that he is doing what he's doing.

no real manager would be writing such stupid teases just to show off.

TB remind me of the evil owners in "Major League." They loathe the fans, they loathe the players.....

Slash is Tom Berenger of course :P

55 minutes ago, IkaruFunk said:

Nah. That skull artwork is not GNR related, quicky googled the pic and found it on Pinterest. 

Well I like the person I quoted see two guns, a rose, love, hate. I appreciate not wanting to get your hopes up so feel free to stick to that:blink:

1 hour ago, SSHGUNS said:

it's kinda amazing that the biggest reunion in a while, the media have nothing and basically guessing and posting very trivial stuff.... but then Blabbermouth does that a lot.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-gets-new-guns-n-roses-guitar-picks-photo/

That's because there's been absolute silence from anybody involved in the band since early January (except some show announcements but those were few and far between).

• Like 1

Just now, slash97 said:

That's because there's been absolute silence from anybody involved in the band since early January (except some show announcements but those were few and far between).

I know! I kinda find it a different way in handling the press as they kinda doing it there way but i understand why it annoys folk that nothing is being said. I'm just looking forward for a long weekend in Vegas!

Actually when there was still nothing pointing at the possibility of reunion I was wondering, if it ever happened, how would they go about it, what would they say, how would they talk considering what was said in the past, etc. Well, there's the answer. They won't talk at all. Managed to surprise me again, I wasn't considering that option :lol:

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

Actually when there was still nothing pointing at the possibility of reunion I was wondering, if it ever happened, how would they go about it, what would they say, how would they talk considering what was said in the past, etc. Well, there's the answer. They won't talk at all. Managed to surprise me again, I wasn't considering that option :lol:

They must have some agreement that for this to work they need to stay out of the media initially.. I know they ave alluded to the media making the feuds bigger than they actually were. I personally believe that is BS because it is well documented all the shit they talked about each other. But whatever it takes for them to make this work.. That is why I still think Steven must be involved due to his continued silence. But who the fuck knows what is going on..

• Like 1