Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

I have replaced my keyboard 5 times already!  Love you Apollo :kiss:

If they come through my neck of the woods, and are playing 2-3 new songs, and tickets aren't crazy expensive I will be excited as my grandma is when Matlock comes on the TV.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Whatever the motives are, this video is fucking cool as hell.

Izzy is the coolest member of GnR - past or present.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Not sure its related but could be?

Fernando Lebeis 01TjtkIxVPt.pngfeeling thankful.
5 mins ·

If you knew what I know, you would be at ease.

Hopefully. I feel (well I hope) that's trying to ease the frustration the fans have due to the lack of communication from GNR. Maybe our patience will pay off? Maybe something is in fact coming soon? One can hope. Either way were 37 days away from the return of GNR. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Hopefully. I feel (well I hope) that's trying to ease the frustration the fans have due to the lack of communication from GNR. Maybe our patience will pay off? Maybe something is in fact coming soon? One can hope. Either way were 37 days away from the return of GNR. 

But who is counting?!

Just now, gunsguy said:

I can handle not hearing a thing for 5 weeks, we have had much darker times hehe

Personally I really, really, really hope we don't. But I will agree that as GNR fans we've dealt with worse. Assuming fernandos status is GNR related, which it seems to be, I'm now lead to believe it'll all work out

5 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Not sure its related but could be?

Fernando Lebeis 01TjtkIxVPt.pngfeeling thankful.
5 mins ·

If you knew what I know, you would be at ease.

He shouldn't be talking like he knows who kill JFK. So that teasing is silly to say the least. He is talking about shows, rehearsal, Adler, a new song or something like it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Padme said:

He shouldn't be talking like he knows who kill JFK. So that teasing is silly to say the least. He is talking about shows, rehearsal, Adler, a new song or something like it. 

Awww...he wants his ass kissed..

• Like 1

With the Alice in Chains news coming out and Slash posting, I wonder if something may happen at the weekend or in a week. 

It's cool what Izzy is doing but think we are thinking  a bit too much into this, but excellent time by Izzy i have to say. 

Its not long now we will be Vegas! Bring on the 8th 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Padme said:

Could be talking about a new interview or some actual promotion too. Seems to be the biggest complain from people right now so it just seems like an honest response to that

7 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

With the Alice in Chains news coming out and Slash posting, I wonder if something may happen at the weekend or in a week. 

It's cool what Izzy is doing but think we are thinking  a bit too much into this, but excellent time by Izzy i have to say. 

Its not long now we will be Vegas! Bring on the 8th 

I highly doubt we will get anything before Monday.  The weekend is not a good time to put info out there.

13 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Could be talking about a new interview or some actual promotion too. Seems to be the biggest complain from people right now so it just seems like an honest response to that

If there will be an interview the he could say "an interview coming soon" Don't you think? Or just he could say nothing at all.  And when the interview is done we just read it. I don't see the need of his teasing or whatever he meant to do. He is not really saying anything. We are all well aware he knows a lot of stuff that it is going on that we don't.