Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 hours ago, Padme said:

I'm not venting. Axl is not in a position to call anyone else unreliable after everything we've seen from him over the years while on tour. 

But I think there's also a real element that Axl's natural place with his voice is a big venue. He can work a stadium. Maybe the same with guitar heroes like Slash. Big bands from ACDC to Queen play big shows. But stadiums aren't the natural place for Izzy. And that makes sense. You can't fight your nature as a person or creatively forever. Not saying he couldn't do it but he's playing second fiddle to a certain degree. 

The other side is if you buy a big house and marry supermodels and become somewhat of a rock celebrity there's no way back. Axl, Slash and Duff need the money to maintain who they are. It's a long way down. They have put in the work and I respect them for what they give the fans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gunsguy said:

OMFG

Sorry I know we should not post such small posts but really

OMFG

Am I missing something?  Is there something more to this than just a new pic design?  (Serious question, I can't figure out the "OMFG" reaction).

Just now, Apollo said:

Am I missing something?  Is there something more to this than just a new pic design?  (Serious question, I can't figure out the "OMFG" reaction).

Seeing a Slash pic with a GNR logo on it is pretty epic (Yes it does not take much to get me excited)

• Like 3