Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Babooshka said:

Here is the song in question, with lyrics.

Very interesting choice.

Thanks for posting that. It's a song I'm heard hundreds of times but never really paid close attention to the lyrics. Seems like an obvious dig at Axl to me.

45 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

One of the first tweets he put out, since deleted obviously, was @axl and said "you owe me big time bro"... 

Now that we know it's him, wtf ya think that was about???

This is strange as all hell...

I've been paying close attention to Izzy's twitter and didn't see that at all, nor it was brought up in the Izzy thread.

Are you sure you saw that on his [controversial] real account?

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

You say that like its a good thing. 

As a fan, wouldn't you prefer it if Axl's career (and GnR's) was defined by 10 killer albums, amazing tours and because of how fan friendly they are?

Rants, not showing up for concerts, riots, 20 years between albums, not fan friendly.......these are things we accept as fans. But they aren't positives or things to be happy about. 

I'd be fine with the rants and past cancellations if he liked his fans and had higher output.

Edited by smoke
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, emybdc said:

I've been paying close attention to Izzy's twitter and didn't see that at all, nor it was brought up in the Izzy thread.

If He did said tht. Wonder if His account is an agreement tht He did with Axl.

Or, because the information about He's joining the the reunion leaked, Axl told Him to make an account N' denied all of His involvement with the reunion.

Edited by SerenityScorp

The Twizzy saga has been finally solved! And now let's move on to subliminal messages in cover songs and Axl's viral marketing strategy. Yay!

For real though, if that Izzy's tweet was real (but I will need a video with today's newspapers to confirm it) and Axl made him do all this, that would be just beyond epic. 

28 minutes ago, IkaruFunk said:

The Twizzy saga has been finally solved! And now let's move on to subliminal messages in cover songs and Axl's viral marketing strategy. Yay!

For real though, if that Izzy's tweet was real (but I will need a video with today's newspapers to confirm it) and Axl made him do all this, that would be just beyond epic. 

W. Axl Trolling Rose!! Think a lot would get angry while a few would just laugh 

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

If He did said tht. Wonder if His account is an agreement tht He did with Axl.

Or, because the information about He's joining the the reunion leaked, Axl told Him to make an account N' denied all of His involvement with the reunion.

I think you're reaching in this one- maybe a bit of denial. Seems like there might be some sort of rift between Izzy and the band and Izzy wanted to clear up the speculation and misinformation. Maybe Izzy saw the regrouping differently than it's panning out? Hope it gets sorted out if it's true.

5 hours ago, emybdc said:

hmmmm... Maybe I'm confusing it with that Romeo Rose account that was up a while. I could be wrong- I'm very sorry!