1. One in a Million

2. Get in the Ring

3. Down on the Farm

4. Double Talkin' Jive

5. The General

6. Shackler's Revenge

7. Scraped

8. My World

Most of those are easy for anyone to strip to.  Just add some 'interpretive dance' as well.

Edited by sonofnazareth

6 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

Most of those are easy for anyone to strip to.  Just add some 'interpretive dance' as well.

Nothing beats stripping to "police and hooray for tolerance!s" and "everything smells like horseshit" though. 

Edited by IkaruFunk

11 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Ok help me out here.  What do u guys see in those "23 hits etc"  thing slash n duff posted 

Im tryin ( i know its weird) but im having such a hard time looking for some hiden message or whatever

Well maybe they have 23 old GNR songs for the live shows. The hits from the stars. But difficult to strip to doesn't sound like GNR unless it's a deep cuts album. I think they already did something like that on iTunes. 

Looks like a Lies/Some Girls artwork. Seems like that kind of humour. 

Maybe it's an idea. Change it to Easy to Strip to Hits. 

1 hour ago, sonofnazareth said:

Stripping isn't hard it's the opposite of putting yo clothes on

50 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Man I liked the "half" videos better. Just saw the full versuion last night and Izzy was barefoot.. I hate feet!!  lol

??What are you watching.  Not that I need to see Izzy's feet but I think I've missed a video post somewhere.

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

??What are you watching.  Not that I need to see Izzy's feet but I think I've missed a video post somewhere.

That was the "Sunshine" video. When I watched it on my iphone he had barefeet, but when I watched on my laptop the video seemed to cut off his feet completely :shrugs:

I'd feel bad for all the fans who have paid for Coachella, then had to cancel plans to attend Vegas instead, and now might end up having to rearrange their plans for a third time if another show is announced <_<

• Like 1

On 11 March 2016 at 10:44 PM, Babooshka said:

Those pics make me wish I could go even more. :(

But here is something new, look!

CdP4jDQUIAEVeTe.jpg:large

Both Slash and Duff posted this. It could be a message, look at the top "23 Original hits by the original stars"!!!

K-tel make compilation albums, do you think GNR have agreed to do a track for Vol 2 with original members? So what AFD song can you not strip to? 

Izzys tweets seem to make more sense thanks to Marc canter being kind of enough to answer my question.. I think tweeting songs like "sunshine" and "stuck in the middle" are kind of showing that maybe Izzy does actually want to be involved completely in this partnership with axl slash and duff. I really don't think they could ever involve anyone else beyond those 4 (especially Adler) but considering Izzy really seemed to be the glue that kept the old band together, hopefully someday the band will try to reconsider.

Hopefully some day we can get an onset answer on this all...

4 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Izzys tweets seem to make more sense thanks to Marc canter being kind of enough to answer my question.. I think tweeting songs like "sunshine" and "stuck in the middle" are kind of showing that maybe Izzy does actually want to be involved completely in this partnership with axl slash and duff. I really don't think they could ever involve anyone else beyond those 4 (especially Adler) but considering Izzy really seemed to be the glue that kept the old band together, hopefully someday the band will try to reconsider.

Hopefully some day we can get an onset answer on this all...

I totally think Izzy had the intention of being part of it, at some extent at least. I hate that it seems other stuff like money or whatever got in the way.

On 3/10/2016 at 2:44 PM, Babooshka said:

Those pics make me wish I could go even more. :(

But here is something new, look!

CdP4jDQUIAEVeTe.jpg:large

Both Slash and Duff posted this. It could be a message, look at the top "23 Original hits by the original stars"!!!

Could be some sort of inside joke or goofing off.

Or maybe just the first line is relevant "23 Hits by the original stars"  23 original songs in the setlist....plus KOHD, Live & Let Die maybe?  25 song show?