Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe first post have a meaning.... N' He post another video to hide the messages of the first video for whatever reason... To make it looks like He is just posting some random video

I have no doubt that the first two videos he posted (of him covering Sunshine and Stuck In The Middle With You) had some sort of meaning....the rest, I don't know.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I have no doubt that the first two videos he posted (of him covering Sunshine and Stuck In The Middle With You) had some sort of meaning....the rest, I don't know.

Me too. This time IMO "Stay here and make sure He doesn't leave" seems have a meaning too. N' The killer bunny that He posted probably related to easter day

13 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe first post have a meaning.... N' He post another video to hide the messages of the first video for whatever reason... To make it looks like He is just posting some random video

Aren't del and Fernando following izzy on Twitter though? Like that recently happened? If that's the case then I'd assume these videos are just trying to distract us til Vegas..

11 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Aren't del and Fernando following izzy on Twitter though? Like that recently happened? If that's the case then I'd assume these videos are just trying to distract us til Vegas..

Seriously? I thought no one from GN'R follows Izzy on twitter.

Yes.

If He's involved in the reunion then I can understand. 

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Seriously? I thought no one from GN'R follows Izzy on twitter

I can't remember where or who(or even if it was on this board lol) but yeah I thought I ready they started following Izzy recently after noticing he has gotten quiet suddenly. I still think if he was holding out for more money then maybe letting pitman go freed up the cash $$ to pay Izzy.

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

I can't remember where or who(or even if it was on this board lol) but yeah I thought I ready they started following Izzy recently after noticing he has gotten quiet suddenly. I still think if he was holding out for more money then maybe letting pitman go freed up the cash $$ to pay Izzy.

Fernando isn't following Izzy, but Del is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Del James is currently following Izzy, Fernando is not....I would not read much of anything into any of that however.  Fernando still follows Tommy Stinson and he follows Dizzy Read and Axl, but not Slash or Duff.  I see that Del James follows Frank and Slash too, but he is following over 200 and I didn't feel like looking at all of them.

Regardless Del could be following Izzy for a variety of reasons, doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it could also mean a lot.  Who knows?!?

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Del James is currently following Izzy, Fernando is not....I would not read much of anything into any of that however.  Fernando still follows Tommy Stinson and he follows Dizzy Read and Axl, but not Slash or Duff.  I see that Del James follows Frank and Slash too, but he is following over 200 and I didn't feel like looking at all of them.

Regardless Del could be following Izzy for a variety of reasons, doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it could also mean a lot.  Who knows?!?

The most weird thing is that the "GNR" Page is following Ashba and Ron but not Slash. 

Hmm... could be about fans. The bunny represents fans and how innocent and harmless they appear right up until they bite your head off. Or maybe general commentary about being surrounded by idiots.

Though most likely he probably just thought it was funny and so posted it to twitter. No deeper meaning than anyone else in the world who uses social media.

2 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Hmm... could be about fans. The bunny represents fans and how innocent and harmless they appear right up until they bite your head off. Or maybe general commentary about being surrounded by idiots.

Though most likely he probably just thought it was funny and so posted it to twitter. No deeper meaning than anyone else in the world who uses social media.

Definitely the third.

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

The most weird thing is that the "GNR" Page is following Ashba and Ron but not Slash. 

That's why they still kinda fail at social media IMHO

Even Slash with his banner photo on FB still being his last solo live album when you'd expect it to be GN'R by this time

Just now, Blake Sabbath said:

That's why they still kinda fail at social media IMHO

Even Slash with his banner photo on FB still being his last solo live album when you'd expect it to be GN'R by this time

I saw that some time ago...but the thing is it is kinda odd in that he had switched it to the Coachella picutre when it was announced they were headlining Coachella, but he has since switched it back (maybe not, but whoever handles his FB page)

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I have a theory. I've been working on it all morning. I might sound crazy but please hear me out:

Maybe..... Just maybe..... 

Nahhhh, it's too crazy. 

Well... I'll share anyway, but please don't make fun. 

Is it at all possible that Izzy Stradlin, like millions or other people just thinks Monty Python and the Holy Grail is funny as hell? 

No. Izzy just finding Monty Python funny is impossible. Everything he or other former or current members of Guns N' Roses ever post has deeper meaning. Everything. No exceptions.

My theory is that all this shit really means that Izzy feels really bad because he's been replaced by Monty Python. Yes, that's right. Monty Python is Guns N' Roses' new rythm guitarist. Remember where you heard it first! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

I dont think HTGH has any insiders, except Fernando, but he is not spilling any beans there.

gunsnfnroses has a insider, but i think he has been wrong about some things (euro dates). so basically this is the place to be to get infos.

I hate to break it to you, but there's no such thing as insider's on any forums

they are attention whores with good or not so good guesses (maybe they've got Beta's or Fernando's personal e-mail adresses but they mostly have nothing substantial)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, john lennon said:

No. Izzy just finding Monty Python funny is impossible. Everything he or other former or current members of Guns N' Roses ever post has deeper meaning. Everything. No exceptions.

My theory is that all this shit really means that Izzy feels really bad because he's been replaced by Monty Python. Yes, that's right. Monty Python is Guns N' Roses' new rythm guitarist. Remember where you heard it first! 

And since when John Lennon became a girl?

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

And since when John Lennon became a girl?

Well, you know, the bullet fucked his balls up pretty fucking badly so he had to have a sex change in order to still have functional genitals. 

Sorry to break it to you like this. I never wanted to.

21 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

I hate to break it to you, but there's no such thing as insider's on any forums

they are attention whores with good or not so good guesses (maybe they've got Beta's or Fernando's personal e-mail adresses but they mostly have nothing substantial)

So what do u call eddie money? A good guesser?

This is just a random gripe...

Why hasn't the "account verification" happened on Twitter for Izzy yet?  If he started that process a couple of weeks back, surely it should have happened by now?  I cannot fathom how it's taking so long whilst he is being active.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Well, you know, the bullet fucked his balls up pretty fucking badly so he had to have a sex change in order to still have functional genitals. 

Sorry to break it to you like this. I never wanted to.

9a956aac142514311861186560_700wa_0.gif

• Like 4