Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, flickn said:

I count 21 dates....didnt eddie money mention 24

But 2 vegas dates and Mexico and coachella ...

..hmmmm

That's right and I also told you that in 13 of these cities, the was originally room for a second show to be announced later if demand permits.  The only cities I didn't previously know about were New Orleans and Cincinnati.  I was aware they were going to play Orlando due to stadium renovations in Miami and Tampa.  I thought B of A Stadium in Charlotte was supposed to get a show but I guess they ultimately determined it was too close to Nashville and Atlanta to be able to draw a stadium full of fans this time around. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

That's right and I also told you that in 13 of these cities, the was originally room for a second show to be announced later if demand permits.  The only cities I didn't previously know about were New Orleans and Cincinnati.  I was aware they were going to play Orlando due to stadium renovations in Miami and Tampa.  I thought B of A Stadium in Charlotte was supposed to get a show but I guess they ultimately determined it was too close to Nashville and Atlanta to be able to draw a stadium full of fans this time around. 

Thanks for all your info. Hope you get out and see them. 

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

Thhasat's right and I also told you that in 13 of these cities, the was originally room for a second show to be announced later if demand permits.  The only cities I didn't previously know about were New Orleans and Cincinnati.  I was aware they were going to play Orlando due to stadium renovations in Miami and Tampa.  I thought B of A Stadium in Charlotte was supposed to get a show but I guess they ultimately determined it was too close to Nashville and Atlanta to be able to draw a stadium full of fans this time around. 

In Miami Theres The Marlins stadium, They couLd play there. Plus that stadiuM has the choice of the closed roof.

The guy on Del's right seems to wear some kind of long jacket and has long hair, that's why I thought it could be Axl. The person next to him looks to wear some kind of hat (though apparently not a top hat), but it could very well be Dizzy or Fortus.

1 minute ago, GNR-girl said:

It's not a trench coat, it's Axl wearing a kilt and his leather jacket :lol:

Now I can't look at that picture without seeing exactly that. 

I now believe even more. 

15 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Izzy posts Monty Python clip...."Stay here and make sure he doesn't leave"

https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Some sort of inside joke maybe?  As if he's in and someone told someone to "stay here and make sure he doesn't leave"?  :lol:

That's interesting....

He's been quite for a while  N' now after Guns posting a teaser video, He's posting a video clip....

Maybe He tells someone to make sure Axl stay N' not leaving the show like He sometimes did at the old days

Python = Slash? Or is it just a coincidence...

Edited by SerenityScorp

Ain't it funny how we all have different perspectives on Izzys tweets :)

"Make sure he doesn't leave" I thought was his sarcastic response to how GNR fans have now decided that Izzy must be involved in the reunion simply because he took a fortnight off Twitter :lol: Just a few days ago I tweeted out this which got a lot of likes and shares:

Probably coincidental, but his video post would be a pretty funny response to it given the title "make sure he doesnt leave" ^_^

Edited by downliner