Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates

are officially cancelled. Please

contact your place of purchase for

any refunds.

about 8 hours ago via mobile web

8 hours and counting. You'd have thought they'd have taken the message down by now ;)

All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates

are officially cancelled. Please

contact your place of purchase for

any refunds.

about 8 hours ago via mobile web

8 hours and counting. You'd have thought they'd have taken the message down by now ;)

As someone had pointed out in the other thread about this, Twitter is a very new company that quickly exploded in popularity. There don't have offices etc, and only a handful of employees who are waiting for some online giant like google to buy them, so it likely won't be fixed until sometime tomorrow morning.

A8R

As someone had pointed out in the other thread about this, Twitter is a very new company that quickly exploded in popularity. There don't have offices etc, and only a handful of employees who are waiting for some online giant like google to buy them, so it likely won't be fixed until sometime tomorrow morning.

Nothing about this is correct. Twitter has been around for over four years. It had the surge of popularity with the Ashton Kutcher thing over a year ago, thus allowing plenty of time to adjust. And they have declined to sell to numerous companies already, Google being one of them.

My guess is that Axl made one hell of a jump to this conclusion and they're doing the "it was hacked" thing until they can convince him otherwise.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

Here's another theory I thought of....what if they put this up intentionally? All the sites will report this "fake message" such as Rollingstone, then tomorrow they'll announce it was a "hack." Then the site will run another story saying that it was all just a hoax. There's some free advertising for the upcoming tour.

For the record, Axl's twitter account was cracked. Not hacked.

You'd know a lot about crack, eh?

Not really - but I'm guessing your junkie father might know a thing or two.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: That was awesome Sunny!!

How about they use their actual, OFFICIAL website to let people know wtf is really going on if they can't get into the Twitter account because it was hacked? Updating the website, what a crazy idea!!

Edited by tat2d1

I don't believe the twitter account was hacked.

If it's true, then there would be a press release considering how badly this "joke" can impact ticket sales.

I'm getting really tired of supporting this trainwreck.

And if Ron really left, then I will support his decision 100% and hope he gives a juicy, in details, explanation.

Fuck that.

we've asked Bumblefoot on his facebook page what's happen

and his answer was

"Give it 48 hours, hopefully whatever it is will get resolved. (No one quit the band or anything like that...)

Ron"

Then if someone else did it, why isn't there any official confirmation ?

What if half the people who read this shit aren't aware of the mail that Eric received ( let's face it, they aren't ) and DO get a refund ?

Don't they care at all about people getting a refund for shows that will actually take place ?