Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I cant get over how terrible there social media is! Posted videos on fb of video that look like they have been taken with a Nokia phone :facepalm: and they wonder why they can't sell out shows

14 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

I cant get over how terrible there social media is! Posted videos on fb of video that look like they have been taken with a Nokia phone :facepalm: and they wonder why they can't sell out shows

That probably was taken with a Nokia phone, it is promoting their snapchat account...Jesus.  People call me nit-picky lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I know!!! Same here! I hope they sell them here for more reasonable prices.

It's a limited edition so I don't know if they are gonna keep it for Southamerica, hopefully they will!

But I still think prices for that will be somewhat crazy or close to that of a really good seat in the stadium.

5 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Has anyone noticed? Gn'R's official twitter has unfollowed 3 people, one of em is that tophat wearing doofus... his name escapes me. :dj::takethat:

Bumble and Pitman being the other two...

They're still all good with Stinson.

3 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Bumble and Pitman being the other two...

They're still all good with Stinson.

Bumble and Pitman I get because you can tell they both left the band with a bad taste in their mouth. Tommy yeah of course they should be cool with. But I wonder what the Dj thing is about...

Also I wonder if the official Twitter follows izzy...