Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

So it seems like Axl will continue to be active on Twitter even for GnR. And all that drama about a couple of AC/DC tweets was completely unnecessary.

Shocking. Seems he doesn't hate his own band after all :rolleyes:

Haha!! A much anticipated tweet I must say! Everyone was waiting to see if Axl will tweet anything about the GNR gigs just like he did for the AC/DC concerts. So, here it is!! 

I really like how he won't stop using emojis now that he has found out about them!! Hahaha!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There is a lightning bolt in the emojis though :lol:

:rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah, but soon means with Axl/DC, so...

Im kidding, just fuckin kidding!!! :lol:

Don't worry, I'm not in that frame of mind this weekend....

:rofl-lol:

You two geniuses made my day! 

Axl wont give up on Angus or AC/DC ever! He's very serious about it. Axl/DC for a lifetime :wub:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Trashcan said:

Izzy is awesome. In terms of him ever returning to the band, I dont think it's going to happen unless Richard was to leave on his own. I certainly don't think Axl will fire him, because Axl is loyal to those who are loyal to him and Richard has been nothing but professional at all times as far as I can tell, and he seems like a great guy as well as a top musician. But if Richard were to decide he's moving on I bet Izzy would get the call

4 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Izzy is awesome. In terms of him ever returning to the band, I dont think it's going to happen unless Richard was to leave on his own. I certainly don't think Axl will fire him, because Axl is loyal to those who are loyal to him and Richard has been nothing but professional at all times as far as I can tell, and he seems like a great guy as well as a top musician. But if Richard were to decide he's moving on I bet Izzy would get the call

I dont mind richard and his work in the band at all. Frank on the other hand makes a noticeable difference. I would like to see Matt return for the bulk drumming with special guest Steven Adler.

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl would be looking incredible if he could just drop that beer gut, he's actually not fat bc you see straight on pics of him and he looks great! But I am happy with his fashion sense this year. The pics people are getting are much better than 11-14

Pls peruse the women discussion section to even remotely mention anything related to Axl's looks or appearance. Any chattering about Axl other than his performance is strictly banned here :lol: