Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Last night, the official GnR Twitter asked for people to tweet what section they were in, and said something like "it could be worth your while". Has anybody seen or heard anywhere if anything became of that? 

on their snapchat they had a photo of some fans with the caption "they were upgraded to this section" (not the exact words). I thought that maybe it was that. Not sure, though. 

Edited by oaka

On 6/21/2016 at 2:13 PM, night prowler said:

and i want to say, for the arguments sake ... that Im a drummer... been for 30 years...played ... professionaly alot ... played every god damn genre there is ...
....so im actually not a total idiot talking out of my ass....

so can i take another guess on that question you asked me? :)  and you're welcome anywhere on the forum...think you know this right? ;)

49 minutes ago, oaka said:

on their snapchat they had a photo of some fans with the caption "they were upgraded to this section" (not the exact words). I thought that maybe it was that. Not sure, though. 

Ah ha. I figured that was the ultimate prize to be won. Cool for them I'm sure! Thanks

Looks and sounds like Matt came up with this song in a couple of minutes or maybe an hour... Funny how Izzy and now Matt can easily record even a tidbit of music and release it to the public within seconds, but it takes Axl 22 years to release 1 minor single and a major album... 

• Like 1

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Top-Hatted One said:

What the hell was Slash playing during Nightrain. What is he drunk?! You can't play a different outro solo all of a sudden!

Please don't ruin my favorite song on 7/23

He snapped a string on nighttrain so improvised

I think it still sounded great

FB_IMG_1466851871758.jpg

Edited by vloors
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vloors said:

FB_IMG_1466851871758.jpg

He certainly did, I noticed that watching the video.. He powered through it like a fucking boss! Reminiscence of Coma Chicago 92..

7 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Looks and sounds like Matt came up with this song in a couple of minutes or maybe an hour... Funny how Izzy and now Matt can easily record even a tidbit of music and release it to the public within seconds, but it takes Axl 22 years to release 1 minor single and a major album... 

That's the biggest bummer for me as a fan of Axl since 1988. It sucks that my favorite rock artist has very little interest in sharing his music with his fans. 

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

He certainly did, I noticed that watching the video.. He powered through it like a fucking boss! Reminiscence of Coma Chicago 92..

Slash is a true professional. 

4 hours ago, vloors said:

FB_IMG_1466851871758.jpg

Such a bad ass pic. That broken string looks beautiful and festive. Considering the circumstances, Slash's Nightrain outro sounded pretty good to me as well. Slash plays so hard.

Edited by Rovim