Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

11 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

They made a live stream of nowhere showing the band's path to the stage. It's just unusual.

Yeah well in the NuGNR era they din't even do that.

At least now we are getting some pics and videos

• Like 1

...so anyone good at lifting videos/pics from snapchat to post here for those of us who don't use it? I have no desire to download the app. My family is pretty big on it and I've avoided it thus far in my life and don't want to get it now.

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What's that Snapchat thing they just posted about?

Is itlike a periscope kind of thing?

It is an app where you can send pictures or videos to a group of people. The sent images/videos are supposed to disappear after a short amount of time, but there are ways to save them.

3 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

It is an app where you can send pictures or videos to a group of people. The sent images/videos are supposed to disappear after a short amount of time, but there are ways to save them.

OK, but will they broadcast the show through that?

8 hours ago, default_ said:

They could do some pretty great rock n' roll if they knew how to use the keyboards for it. 
You ppl might not be aware but some of the greatest rockers of all time did great with keyboards/pianos as a main instrument. Not saying GNR should do the same, but they could do amazing rock n roll songs with two keys and not only weird industrial shit. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

What the hell was Slash playing during Nightrain. What is he drunk?! You can't play a different outro solo all of a sudden!

Please don't ruin my favorite song on 7/23

He popped a string so that one wasn't intentional.  He did what he could to improvise.  

• Like 1