Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, -Jaro- said:

He's always late few days. :)

1 hour ago, -Jaro- said:

He's always late few days. :)

I remember with NU-GNR always post in GNR FB greeting to BETA birthday,is crazy now they not use his FB page in own birthday's.😏

54 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am sure most of you wear what is comfortable to you in the privacy of your own homes, why can't Axl? :facepalm:

Agreed! There's nothing more comfortable than fluffy socks and nice slippers. Now I throw me on some yoga pants and white tee and am good for the evening. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

No, I wouldn't put on such slippers unless under a direct gunshot threat. They are just HORRIBLE! Socks are ok...

Also even if I walk around my house sometimes in my sleeping shirt or pajamas or whatever, it doesn't mean I'm gonna put such pictures of myself on social media, especially if I knew millions of people would be watching it. It's not like someone broke into his house, made the picture and posted it, it's fucking OFFICIAL... :facepalm: And I really think it idiotic to chose a picture like that to post on an offical site, instead of, for example, picturing him dressed normally and playing with his dogs in the garden. How different it would look and what a different image of Axl it would send to the world - normal, active, energetic, still young as opposed to an old, pretentious fat fart in grandma slippers.  TB are just retarded...

The point is he was at home, pics were obviously taken of his pets, his legs just happened to be in the background. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how embarrassing it may be. He may be a rockstar, but he is also a normal person when he is at home, he should be able to dress how he wants without being subjected to criticism :facepalm:

• Like 4