Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Mr. Blue :)

Awesome.  I remember seeing a Guns documentary from around 1989 where Axl was discussing his dog, whose name I think was Torque. He had considered taking him on tour but thought against it.  It was the same doc that Axl said Slash called him and said his refrigerator was leaking all over the floor and he was comfortable just leaving it like that.  Lol, awesome.

1 minute ago, lame ass security said:

Awesome.  I remember seeing a Guns documentary from around 1989 where Axl was discussing his dog, whose name I think was Torque. He had considered taking him on tour but thought against it.  It was the same doc that Axl said Slash called him and said his refrigerator was leaking all over the floor and he was comfortable just leaving it like that.  Lol, awesome.

Yeah, Torque and Geneva were maltese dogs he had when he was living with Erin Everly.

On 4/17/2018 at 8:32 AM, Tourettes2400 said:

Sounded really good.. Gn'r always had great background vocals with Izzy, Gilby and Matt.  While Duff doesn't haven't the greatest voice, it is perfect for Gn'R backing vocals..

Fortus and Frank obviously can't contribute in that form so they use Melissa which just sounds wrong on the heavier songs.  I wish she was just hiding out and laying low in songs like "Out Ta Get me"

• Like 2