17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This is even "better". It has a "Slash" too :lol:

holy fuck, that should be penalised

17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This is even "better". It has a "Slash" too :lol:

holy fuck, that should be penalised

• Haha 1

Just now, MildlyArtistic said:

Imagine having a guy on payroll to douse you in antiperspirant.

Side note: The clips of Axl and Slash joking and smiling together will NEVER get old for me.

Those guys standing there got to see something none of us got to hear yet in over 2 years of touring: Axl and Slash talking to each other. They will probably never do an interview together, they just don't need to lol (aslong as tickets are selling and they are)

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Those guys standing there got to see something none of us got to hear yet in over 2 years of touring: Axl and Slash talking to each other. They will probably never do an interview together, they just don't need to lol (aslong as tickets are selling and they are)

I think a big part of it is an intentional attempt by GNR to reclaim some of their 'mystique', for lack of a better word. 

By keeping schtum about the whole thing, they've wrapped the tour in a whole veil of mystery to the average fan.

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Wearing a shirt designed for a man who indeed ''enjoys life'' I see?

The man made more money touring with guns than what most of us will ever earn in a lifetime. Doesn't publically whinge like Steven and offers his services as a drummer with other bands (like steven should) and goes his own way in life. Thanks Matt for drumming on my favourite Guns albums and I hope you will be part of this tour lineup at some stage in the future.  He's earned his place to wear whatever he wants....also keep the autobiography juicy!!!

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1