Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

27 minutes ago, killuridols said:

what kind of design?

I mean, I think he dresses like a hipster guy instead of a rocker.... those white clothes he wore the first show.. hmmm.... unless he thought they were fit for a song like Brownstone, you know... :smiley-confused2:

From what he said, that’s exactly what he thought! 

20 minutes ago, Lio said:

Oh come on now, you're just making that up, aren't you? :lol:

I wish I was lol but he managed to say much more cringier things in that interview.  Like everyone knows who he is! :lol:

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They were talking to him about his stage moves and clothes...they said something about surely he won’t be wearing a bandana, he said no but his clothes are part of the performance and he has an eye for design haha! 

What will he wear for Rocket Queen or It's so Easy? :scared:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Sell the tickets to Fernando - he was looking for some not long ago! 

I just might do that. I don't think I can get used to that stage presence, he also wears cowboy boots. I mean do the AFD songs but make them your own. Never ever try to copy Axl. That's just going to sink the band.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

I just might do that. I don't think I can get used to that stage presence, he also wears cowboy boots. I mean do the AFD songs but make them your own. Never ever try to copy Axl. That's just going to sink the band.

I think it's been sinking like the Titanic from the get go 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

''Sell your tickets''? I wouldn't have thought tickets to see Adler cost more than a tuppence!

There's more than one band, including Classless act and the Whiskey always charges. The show is sold out.:shrugs:

I don't know that Constantine is as bad a singer as he sounds on AFD songs. I never really cared for him as a contestant on Idol (yes, I watched it in those yearly years). And I'm not familiar with any of his work after Idol. But I do want Adler to have a successful tour and Constantine trying to imitate Axl Rose is so bad it's almost comical. 

Edited by Kwick1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I just wanted to add a little about the ride for Ronnie shows. All bands that played were experiencing audio problems. I'm fully supportive of Steven being successful again in a band. I was at the front of stage and when Constantine first started singing I thought, hmmm not too bad. Now here's where he started to lose me. While he was singing he started doing the Axl snake dance....... that's when I said to myself noooooooooo, you're getting way too close to Axl, you can't do that and expect to succeed. That completely turned me off.

I am going to the VIP friends and family private show tonight to give it one more chance. This will most likely influence my decision on this band and whether or not I will attend the show on Thursday or sell my tickets. Here's hoping for Steven that things go well and Constantine doesn't drive this band into the ground. Also the female bass player isn't a member of Stevens band, she's just a fill in.

I wouldn’t miss tomorrow night’s show and got a ticket for that as soon as it was announced. But if you decided you didn’t want to go to tonight’s VIP friends and family show I would love to have a ticket to that. I travelled from Northern CA to be able to see these shows. Please consider it

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hey it wasnt so bad... :unsure:

yep - it seems that vocals are lower in mix so it sounds much better than other day in Ronnie event...

When they silence him completely it will be the best version of this band :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It's really big :o

We’re still several months early, but this toy truck business might just be one of those “Christmas wish list” items that they’ll inevitably put on the site during the holidays later this year  

3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

We’re still several months early, but this toy truck business might just be one of those “Christmas wish list” items that they’ll inevitably put on the site during the holidays later this year  

Ooh. Maybe?

That store is too expensive, though. Dont wanna know how much they will charge for that truck :max:

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ooh. Maybe?

That store is too expensive, though. Dont wanna know how much they will charge for that truck :max:

AFD boxset? Pfft that price is child’s play! They’re just preparing us for what this toy truck has to offer! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3