Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

You guys, I am seriously concerned about Mel's sugar intake! On her rig in last instagram there are some treats.  Looks like maybe a chocolate and cream log roll and maybe some taffy in a thin parchment wrapper?    

Of course if any one has just that in a day its no big deal, but based on her posts and statements its a much higher intake then the average person.

Its not good for the voice, let alone the other potential outcomes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Matts been putting forward this 'positive thinking' kinda vibe recently. My uninformed guess has been that its as hard for him to watch NITL with out him as anyone would imagine it to be. I think its a possibility that his positive outlook techniques may now include sending them his love and positive vibes?  

I would love to see him there!

2 hours ago, soon said:

You guys, I am seriously concerned about Mel's sugar intake! On her rig in last instagram there are some treats.  Looks like maybe a chocolate and cream log roll and maybe some taffy in a thin parchment wrapper?    

Of course if any one has just that in a day its no big deal, but based on her posts and statements its a much higher intake then the average person.

Its not good for the voice, let alone the other potential outcomes.

I'll just leave this here...

Foods to Limit

Women who are 40 should limit -- or cut entirely -- certain foods to help maintain healthy body weights and reduce their risk for chronic diseases, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and type-2 diabetes. Foods to limit or avoid include high-fat, high-sodium meats -- such as bacon, deli meats and sausage -- high-fat dairy products, sweets, sugary drinks, baked goods and refined grains, such as white bread and white rice.

• Haha 2