Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

We wouldn’t be so “clueless” if they just gave us some damn information once in a while.

I couldn't agree more. Fernando is bitching about fans being cluless??? They NEVER tell us anything!!!

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I would hardly call this a little community.. It is the most active forum I have seen out there and it is loaded with Die Hard fans of the band. 

Indeed ,but he need say wich forum he talk❓ i feel he think that he is more important that Axl and GNR...

45 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know what it is but it certainly has left a sour taste in my mouth, as I don't like to think that my money goes to the pockets of a person like this.

He has no respect for the fans, gets riled up by "forum" discussions and lashes out at the mass of fans, putting everybody in the same bag and disrespecting us, as fans, as customers, as everything.

I wish Slash or Duff would kick his ass and put him where he belongs.

The hired hands aren't kicking anyone's ass. This is still Axl's show, they're just along for the ride.

This is the guy who tweeted 'If only you guys knew what I know...' 

He likes to boast about his position, that's all.

It's so typical for social media and it always pisses me off. Have sth to say? Then just say it, instead of being so selfimportant and being mysterious about it.

If he keeps us guessing, I hope he's talking about the Steven debate. Hopefully not about the Saskatoon one. 

It would be nice of you to help fans out, Fernando, instead of shitting on us :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Yah, lol, same account liked the tweet when Fernando called me clueless...still haven’t reached the big time like when @ZoSoRose was called Otis :)

Why doesn't he make things simple, and give an answer on couple of big topics we all want to know? E.g. Topic Adler & Izzy: This. Topic New Music: That.

Is it really that hard?

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1