2011 GN'R Rumors

ManetsBR

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, it's a parody of what Axl/Dexter might write. Think the joke went over a few people's heads.

The reason I thought it was from RIR III was because he said something about the original guys trying to deny the fans something they would "enjoy."

:sleeper: All the excitment is killing me!

Bullshit rumour after bullshit rumour...

You're a mod.

shit, yea! :thumbsup:

:sleeper: All the excitment is killing me!

Bullshit rumour after bullshit rumour...

Cheer up! I'm sure we'll have some positive news to look forward to soon as in "a week or so." :laugh:

I doubt it..

thanks for the info youthinkso..I really hope Bucket will return one day so I would be happy if you are proven right!

I will cast some heavy wishful thinking here...I was wondering if a reunion of the original lineup AND with Bucket has ever been considered?

hey guys

guess what

no new songs have been performed in australia

these "insiders" are, once again, full of shit

or maybe they have, and Axl didn't sing along to them, aka 'jams' ?

hey guys

guess what

no new songs have been performed in australia

these "insiders" are, once again, full of shit

He never said when they were going to perform new songs, he just said "don't be surprised when they do". But obviously he was full of shit(the Robin F guy). A real insider wouldn't drop band member's names like he did like "just got off the phone with Fortus, he told me _______". Every answer to questions regarding songs were "oh geez thats a tough one, probably The General". I really believed the supposed insider that joined this thread, although his words seemed more bleak about a new album release. Who knows though. I do know that Axl is in negotiations with the label for another release, Beta told sofine11 just that earlier this year, and i trust her word more the the band members. How good or bad the negotiations are going just a guess. Ashba seemed very positive about it, while Ron was very vague, he seemed to be talking about an entirely new album being very far off, but the dozen(or so) remaining chidem session songs were not spoken about. I do think we will get a new album in 2011. Just the lawsuits might slow things down..

• 2 weeks later...

From NewGNR.com

From what I've heard through some of my band contacts, 2011 should be a very cool year for the fans. Axl really wants to get Chinese Democracy's follow-up out there, they'd like to tour the US (unfortunately lawsuits may prevent them), and we may even get that remix CD album bundled with an official DVD release that they're working on.

Also, don't be surprised if you hear a previously unreleased song or 2 played live for the first time. From what I hear, Axl is wanting to test the waters. Keep your fingers crossed that it is either "Forgotten" or Atlas Shrugged". Whatever it is, you can be sure that it will be sweeeeeeeet!

Same guy who posted that on Here Today Gone To Hell back in the beggining of 2007:

To all the haters : I'm sorry for you not sorry for me. You don't know who you can trust now or who to believe.

Remember these words when the album comes out.

I'm out of here

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=42170.msg851905#msg851905

That's also the same person who posted the part from Zodiac.

We'll see...

This person has no class. He has obviously had some contact with GN'R years ago, but he has used it to make up nonsense.

Mysteron - what exactly about it is nonsense? That Axl really wants the followup out, the US tour (which was mentioned by DJ), the DVD, the remix CD (which Brain has publicly spoken of), the unreleased songs being tested live?

You answered your own question. Alot of the information is educated guesses based on known information.

That doesn't exactly answer my question, since any, all, or none of it could be nonsense in that case ;) But fair enough.

I doubt anything (tour wise) will be confirmed til after the holidays now.

• 3 months later...

Well, I'll post the messages only because this is the rumour section. Read them from the bottom up.

Okay folks, I'm out. Keep messages coming and maybe I'll get to them in a day or two. Have faith - the future's bright. about 11 hours ago via web

@BackwordssirhC The way he sees and reports things however...sensationalistic and pretty inaccurate much of the time. about 11 hours ago via web

@BackwordssirhC Haven't kept up with him lately, but so long as it's the same guy from 08, 09...yup, real deal. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to BackwordssirhC

@BackwordssirhC No brand new stuff, but lots of talk of spit n' polish being added to unreleased CD-era tracks for the next album. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to BackwordssirhC

If I could pick one thing from the proposed Chi-D set to come out? The mini doc. Puts paid to any claims that 'this isn't a real band'. about 11 hours ago via web

I should have mentioned sooner but...yes, Axl is alive and well. In fact, in better shape than he has been in a few years. Watch out Rio! about 11 hours ago via web

@carvalho_rafa Unfollow if that's what you think. What do I care? about 11 hours ago via web in reply to carvalho_rafa

Live DVD? At least 3 concerts have been professionally filmed & edited for release since '01. Why no release? Your guess is as good as mine. about 11 hours ago via web

Combination of getting footage approved, the Azoff fall out & BestBuy's bitching slowly killed it. The feeling is, now is too late. about 11 hours ago via web

4 bonus tracks, deluxe liner notes and a DVD mini-documentary were all produced and ready to go. about 11 hours ago via web

R.E. The proposed Chi-D. re-release - very unlikely to happen now, unless it's part of a big box-set thing down the line. about 11 hours ago via web

@carvalho_rafa If I made that public, I couldn't run this account about 11 hours ago via web in reply to carvalho_rafa

Okay, I'm up for a few questions so long as you get them in fast. Shoot. about 12 hours ago via web

And one last thing - those 30+ songs that were left off Chi-D won't be wasted. And they saved the best for last. Lang leve de revolutie! ;) about 12 hours ago via web

Guns N' Roses - Raining down violent torpedos of truth AND untruth since '85, muthafuckers! about 12 hours ago via web

Think of this year as 2006. There's gonna be show(s). There's an album in progress. Good band line up. Things are generally positive. about 12 hours ago via web

Of course, there may be GNR music on the way that isn't in album form...DVD? Downloads? Wait n' see! Sept/Oct...but things change. about 12 hours ago via web

Lots of legal shit to sort out. What else is new? about 12 hours ago via web

Album in 2011? Maybe a tiny, tiny chance toward the end of the year, but mid 2012 more likely. about 12 hours ago via web

Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame reunion? Not gonna happen folks

Despite what you may have heard, the official band line up is the same as it was last time our soldiers of fortune ventured onstage. about 12 hours ago via web

Welcome back truthseekers

this guy seems to know more then a few of the band members but who knows whats real/rumour these days.. :question:

or... the bandmembers know better than to advertise plans which aren't 100%.

knowing some of the "fanbase" they would be slaughtered if things didn't materialize for any reason.