What songs would you like to see dropped from the set?

ssiscool

Okay so we are talking about what songs we would like to see added to the setlist on this new tour, but what songs would you like to see dropped?

Personally i think Mr Brownstone could be dropped. I've never really liked that song and as much as i love the band. When i seen them last year i found myself wishing the song would just end.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live and let die should absefruitlly stay!

If u held a gun at my head I would (pee myself) and say drop Sorry. I know a lot of people enjoy it, but I does not work 4 me... Sorry about that. :tongue2:

I think Kohd sould be bumped. I know it's been played as far back as I can remember. This will never happen.

Live and let die ohhh.... Hell no leave that in.

I wouldn't mine SCOM to be dropped but I sure I am in the .00000000000000001% that would like to see that. I never really like that song even when I was a kid back in 87-88 when I first got into GNR. WTTJ is what put them on the radar for me.

I know dropping SCOM will NEVER happen it is a song they are known for the world over so it would make no sense to drop it.

This I love and Sorry should be dropped also they just don't seem to work live. Both good songs to listen to in your car or whatever but live they seem to really put the crowd to sleep and it seems to take a few songs to get back fired up.

Knockin On Heaven's Door. It gets boring live

i would say If The World but they don't play it usually

Maybe:

Sweet Child Of Mine

Mr Brownstone

Live And Let Die

Chinese Democracy (simply beacuse i prefered the 2001 and 2002 versions)

Chinese Democracy

This I Love

Live and Let Die

They also need to bring back Civil War, Estranged, and If The World. The Chinese Democracy single fucked everything up and it should be banished forever.

Edited by ITW 2012

1. "Chinese Democracy"

2. "Scraped"

3. "Shackler's Revenge"

4. "Street Of Dreams"

5. "If The World"

6. "Better"

7. "This I Love"

8. "There Was A Time"

9. "Riad N' The Bedouins"

10. "Sorry"

11. "I.R.S."

12. "Catcher"

13. "Madagascar"

14. "Prostitute"

So what do you want them 2 play then? In 06 and 2010 when i saw them they played a Chinese Democracy tour. U just trollin or 4 real? :question: