2011 Tour Dates - Official/Rumored

tsunta

Starting Now. Please post ALL news about Guns N' Roses 2011 United States Tour and I will edit this message frequently to make a Official List of the tour dates once they have been posted here. Thank You. :)

*Update*

Tour Dates for 2011

October:

South America/Latin America

Rock In Rio 2011 - Sunday, October 2nd at 10:00pm

Santiago, Chile - Wednesday, October 5th at 10:00pm

La Plata, Argentina - Saturday, October 8th at 10:00pm

Rosario, Argentina - Monday, October 10th at 10:00pm

Córdoba, Argentina - Wednesday, October 12th at 10:00pm

Asunción, Paraguay - Saturday, October 15th at 10:00pm

Mexico City, Mexico - Tuesday, October 18th at 10:00pm

Mexico City, Mexico - Wednesday, October 19th at 10:00pm

Guadalajara, Mexico - Saturday, October 22nd at 10:00pm

Monterrey, Mexico - Sunday, October 23rd at 10:00pm

United States:

Orlando, FL USA - Friday, October 28th at 9:00pm

Miami, FL USA - Saturday, October 29nd at 9:00pm

Greenville, SC USA - Monday, October 31st at 9:00pm

November:

Atlanta, GA USA - Wednesday, November 2nd at 9:00pm (Not Listed on Ticketmaster, yet)

Dallas, TX USA - Saturday, November 5th at 8:30pm

Kansas City, MO USA - Saturday, November 12th at 10:00pm

Minneapolis, MN USA - Sunday, November 13th at 9:00pm

Chicago, IL USA - Tuesday, November 15th at 9:00pm

Hartford, CT USA - Saturday, November 19th at 8:00pm

You can purchase tickets for the United States tour by clicking the link below. :)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Guns-N-Roses-tickets/artist/735218

MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON :)

Edited by tsunta

The other day I read a headline on CP24 (a 24-hour news channel located in Toronto, Canada) and a headline announced that Guns N' Roses was planning a 10 city US tour. Not sure where they got that information or where the number 10 came from, but if true it means there's another six dates to be announced. Here's hoping there's more than 10 coming.

Cheers,

Andrew

Just nitpicking, but the Kansas City show is listed to start at 10pm (doors open at 9 though).

I assume Axl will play as many U.S. shows as needed to fulfill his agreement with Azoff. Hopefully it'll be more. Of course, I wouldn't be so negative if I got a fucking show in my town.

Does he really owe Azoff tour dates? (I got bored with the Axl/Azoff thread)

The details around the settlement is not known, just that GN'R will play various venues.

Could be Axl that pushed for the deal (promotion wise)...

Edited by spirit83

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

like did axl sign a contract saying he will play in america?

Nobody knows. There is also the possibility Azoff signed the settlement in the faith of facilitating a US tour.

Since it's a North American tour i'm hoping they return to Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City.

Hopefully, but Im still dying to know if they are coming to Texas. Somebody from HTGTH claims he knows they are coming to Texas. He is soo sure that he is selling his FL tix.

God I hope Hartford isn't the only northeast date. I doubt it would be, but the venue is owned by Live Nation, so maybe they wanted to get a show at one of their buildings and are willing to pass up a big NYC crowd so that they can get a greater cut of the show.

There's no way they're skipping NYC, that's like Axl's Temple...and the band seemed to have an awesome time there last time around...Boston is a definite possibility...does anyone think that there could be more than 1 NY dates? Not like a smaller bar/club show, but 2 bigger shows? or maybe something like Hammerstein Ballroom 5 years ago? I'd totally see them 4 times during thanksgiving week if they were to repeat that...but that doesn't seem likely, cuz in '06 those were the warm-up shows...and this years New York is will probably be somewhere in the middle of the tour...any thoughts?