Favorite New GN'R linup?

Georgy Zhukov

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't mind if they added a drummer and another keyboardist to the current lineup. If they bring in a keyboard player that'll free Pitman up to focus on sub-bass. Plus that'll give them 10 guys so if they ever want to go 5 on 5 full court in practice they'll have that option. Ten man band has a nice ring to it.

I voted for the current line up, but I'm only judging them on the live show, which IS better than the previous line ups (which I've seen them all live.) But I have to give the 02' line up credit for doing most of the work on CD, but live they were a little disappointing (Detroit 02').

At least you can never say there isn't enough variety when it comes to Gn'R line ups.

Don't like this line up? just wait a few years, and it will probably change to something else. personally, I hope it will change to a more Ashbaless line up in the future.

Easily 2006. But that's just on stage. I hate a lot of things about Buckethead. is look. His sock puppet. His nunchuck dance. None of those things should be part of a GnR show. But in terms of creating music the 2001/2002 lineup seems to have been superior. Bukethead seemed to inspire Axl, same with Finck. And 2001/2002 had both of them.

The current lineup is the worst lineup new GnR has had. Sorry, but they seem to be in a total creative rut and what's even worse - Ashba is part of it.

02. I remember security confiscating my KFC bucket upon my entrance to the London, Ontario show and telling me it could be used as a weapon. Good times. Bucket was so cool. It's not that he'd make me forget about Slash but at least when he was up there I thought he was doing the Gn'R legacy proud.

Can't judge the current lineup as they haven't put out an album yet.

Seems like Axl was really inspired by Bucket and Finck, too bad that those guys couldn't have put out 3-4 albums.

To be honest, at this point I don't really care who is in the band. It could be a group of unknowns. I just wish Axl would share his music with us.

To be honest, at this point I don't really care who is in the band. It could be a group of unknowns. I just wish Axl would share his music with us.

I agree.

Is there any way you can convince Axl, Beta, Fernando and Del that there are about a 1.5 million fans who agree with you and I?

I agree.

Is there any way you can convince Axl, Beta, Fernando and Del that there are about a 1.5 million fans who agree with you and I?
If I run into them this next tour, I'll see what I can do for us :P

2006 with Brain. Soooo fucking glad I got to see that.

I didn't :(
Neither did I. Man... I so wish I got to see Guns N' Roses in 2006. But I wasn't even a Guns N' Roses fan in 2006. They were gonna come for Live Earth and I probably wouldn't go. At least that didn't happen. I wouldn't forgive myself if it did.

For those of you who feel the 2002 lineup is the best - aren't you bothered by Bucket's stage antics with puppets and nunchuck dances? I really bugs me tbh. Has no place in a rock show and I'd rather have them play say.... Guns n' Roses songs.

For those of you who feel the 2002 lineup is the best - aren't you bothered by Bucket's stage antics with puppets and nunchuck dances? I really bugs me tbh. Has no place in a rock show and I'd rather have them play say.... Guns n' Roses songs.

Not at all. Actually, I loved it. Of course I would take more Guns songs over any solo spot, but I don't really concern myself with what a rock show should be, as long as I'm enjoying the show.