Greatest Hits back on US charts

rylz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, that's the record axl is currently promoting

it's logical to see it climb up the charts

this made me lol cuz its true, i really wish they would stop this CD1 world tour that has been going on for 11 years, which is more like the old material + some CD1 material world tour

Greatest Hits was on sale for $0.25 this week on Amazon. That's why it jumped so high.

How many copies sold for $0.25 on Amazon? Oh that's right you don't know... :)

Enough to be Number 1 in mp3 downloads.

Sorry, i didn't see that in the OP link. Is there an Amazon site that reports this? And did the price go up? Looks like it is not $0.25 anymore, but rather $9.49 for the mp3 download.

http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Hits-Explicit/dp/B000YMJA7I/ref=zg_bs_324381011_1

Greatest Hits was on sale for $0.25 this week on Amazon. That's why it jumped so high.

How many copies sold for $0.25 on Amazon? Oh that's right you don't know... :)

Enough to be Number 1 in mp3 downloads.

Sorry, i didn't see that in the OP link. Is there an Amazon site that reports this? And did the price go up? Looks like it is not $0.25 anymore, but rather $9.49 for the mp3 download.

http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Hits-Explicit/dp/B000YMJA7I/ref=zg_bs_324381011_1

Check out the reviews

Columbia will continue its exclusive run of #1 albums this week as One Direction joins label mates Adele and Bruce Springsteen as the only acts to top the chart so far this year. In what may be a four-peat for Columbia, The Shins will see some stiff competition next week from Universal Republic's soundtrack to The Hunger Games. Google's 25-cent sale continues to have an impact on this week's chart as Guns N' Roses lands at #3 with their Greatest Hits collection. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend:

*One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 165-175k

Adele 21 (XL/Columbia) 150-160k

Guns N' Roses (Geffen) 75-80k

Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 50-55k

Whitney Houston Greatest Hits (RCA) 45-50k

Drake (YM/Cash Money/Universal Republic) 25-30k

Now 41 (Capitol/EMI) 24-27k

Adele 19 (XL/Columbia) 21-24k

Gotye (Fairfax/Universal Republic) 20-23k

fun. (Fueled by Ramen) 19-22k

Project X soundtrack (WaterTower) 18-21k

Whitney Houston I Look To You (RCA) 18-21k

Rihanna (Def Jam/IDJ) 18-21k

The Bodyguard soundtrack (RCA) 17-20k

Luke Bryan Tailgates & Tanlines (Capitol Nashville/EMI) 17-20k

Edited by Rose Mathers

Columbia will continue its exclusive run of #1 albums this week as One Direction joins label mates Adele and Bruce Springsteen as the only acts to top the chart so far this year. In what may be a four-peat for Columbia, The Shins will see some stiff competition next week from Universal Republic's soundtrack to The Hunger Games. Google's 25-cent sale continues to have an impact on this week's chart as Guns N' Roses lands at #3 with their Greatest Hits collection. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend:

*One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 165-175k

Adele 21 (XL/Columbia) 150-160k

Guns N' Roses (Geffen) 75-80k

Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 50-55k

Whitney Houston Greatest Hits (RCA) 45-50k

Drake (YM/Cash Money/Universal Republic) 25-30k

Now 41 (Capitol/EMI) 24-27k

Adele 19 (XL/Columbia) 21-24k

Gotye (Fairfax/Universal Republic) 20-23k

fun. (Fueled by Ramen) 19-22k

Project X soundtrack (WaterTower) 18-21k

Whitney Houston I Look To You (RCA) 18-21k

Rihanna (Def Jam/IDJ) 18-21k

The Bodyguard soundtrack (RCA) 17-20k

Luke Bryan Tailgates & Tanlines (Capitol Nashville/EMI) 17-20k

this must really boil axl,s piss , no matter what he does with the current line up the world just wants the original line up

this must really boil axl,s piss , no matter what he does with the current line up the world just wants the original line up

I don't understand how you can make that inference. The current line-up doesn't have any songs out yet, let alone enough material for a "greatest hits". It would be interesting to see how well CD sold at $0.25 though.

Edited by Coma16

I don't understand how you can make that inference. The current line-up doesn't have any songs out yet, let a long a greatest hits. It would be interesting to see how well CD sold at $0.25 though.

Would be interesting indeed.

Also, I've merged the 3 Greatest Hits topics we've had going on the past couple days for cleanliness' sake, hope no one minds.

Edited by Powerage5