G'NR have been in rehearsals untill 2am this morning at the Joint with Axl.

bumblecool

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard not to get my hopes up after hearing this. I mean, think about it. Axl doesn't even rehearse with the band before a tour. What other reason could he possibly have to rehearse for a show, when the band has already played 3 shows in that venue? They HAVE to be doing something different tonight.

Then again, this is Guns N' Roses...

It's hard not to get my hopes up after hearing this. I mean, think about it. Axl doesn't even rehearse with the band before a tour. What other reason could he possibly have to rehearse for a show, when the band has already played 3 shows in that venue? They HAVE to be doing something different tonight.

Then again, this is Guns N' Roses...

Maybe they're just practicing SCOM, since the other day Axl messed up the lyrics at the beginning of the song. :tongue2:

Hopefully it's something different... :takethat:

Do they allow anyone to watch their rehearsals? I know here when a top artist did rehearsals some people could go as the audience to watch, don't think there was any charge but my friend went. Of course it wasn't flash or anything but still enjoyable.

No...no that can't actually be Axl..

Seriously though actually seeing him there with them on stage for rehearsing is great.

Obviously speculations are being thrown around as to why he would be there given his nature of..well just not being there for rehearsals. New song perhaps? I'd love it if true but i don't want to get my hopes up.

We will see though i guess.