Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope those annoying crowd shots of the same fucking 3 people every two seconds doesn't make it on air.

Seriously, look I get it, she has big tits and they're on display. Her gut also matches her tits. That's the best they could zoom in on at that show?

You all know that chick I'm talking about.

I really hope those annoying crowd shots of the same fucking 3 people every two seconds doesn't make it on air.

Seriously, look I get it, she has big tits and they're on display. Her gut also matches her tits. That's the best they could zoom in on at that show?

the rocket queen one that steals half the song lol

Big tits chubby chick got more camera time than Chris Pitman.

Big tits chubby chick got more camera time than Chris Pitman.

do you sometimes kinda desesperate cuz of the quick camera changes/switch? its like u focus on something and in 0,1 seg they change cameras again.

Really wish people would stop moaning about axls voice. He sounds fuckin great and this is a kick ass show.

I wasn't at the O2, but it brings back great memories of the brum show I went to.

Really glad this is out, certainly makes the lack of new music slightly more bearable!

Btw, I think that electronica stuff from pitman after Dont Cry was the start of a new track ;)

I've watched bits and pieces so far, just haven't had time to watch the whole thing. Axl's voice is tolerable. There's lots of "Mickey" but he at least still maintains some power and isn't all that winded, at least from what I've watched so far.

I love what Pitman does on Estranged. It's so over the top and unnecessary yet it adds a strangely awesome dynamic to the sound. It sounds huge. The mix is pretty good overall. Shackler's sounded perfect, and as a Bumblefoot fan, it's nice to have a pro-shot of Glad To Be Here.

This is where things get stupid. If you don't say each thing Axl does is the greatest thing ever, you get labeled "butthurt."

You sound butthurt.

Not to mention stupid.

So if you don't say Axl's latest inferior performance is the greatest thing ever, you get labeled both "butthurt" and "stupid"

Thanks guys. Real mature.

CD songs sounded great, it's like Axl put in extra effort for those songs. This I Love sounded better than ever

Incorrect:

That's a great performance of This I Love, too. So?

I think some people believe so strongly in their opinion that they forget it is just an opinion, not a matter of right and wrong, correct or incorrect.

Ali