**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rock Fuel, serious question here. If you guys got the soundboard audio from the 2014 residency could it be mastered to the same brilliance as this, or close?

Hopefully you guys have seen the videos ;)

14 years of Silence, please dont forget to write a thoughtful amazon review, if you would be so kind.

Mr Softie, we would need to listen to what was recorded, but keep in mind, we brought in our own prof audio recording crew/engineers and the audience was miked

for film production.

Edited by rockfuel

14 years of Silence, please dont forget to write a thoughtful amazon review, if you would be so kind.

Mr Softie, we would need to listen to what was recorded, but keep in mind, we brought in our own prof audio recording crew/engineers and the audience was miked

for film production.

Appreciate the answer. :)

for film production.

So you did not work with Caram (GNR producer) ? Have you tried to reach him?

Guest Gunns

of coarse I know Caram and we worked with him. Reach him for what exactly?

You have said Axl didn't do any rerecording of vocals. My question is, did you/rockfuel/anyone you know, approach Axl to rerecord *some/any* of the vocals for the DVD?

His latest tweets (well gnr's to be exact) said they wont watch this dvd because they dont want to relive it.

Add to this, we know Axl hasn't done any rerecording of vocals for this dvd (which is inline with someone not wanting to relive something, as they sure as hell wouldn't go and spend time laying down vocals for it).

Just trying to clear up these inconsistencies/unknowns

Edited by Gunns

Finally got the audio to work on the app after having to purchase a third time. And it's terrible. There's no play all option.

Can someone rip these into MP3 so this can be listened to easily? Is that against the rules? Sorry if that's the case. I payed for the damned thing 3 times. 4 if you count the Blu Ray. I just want to be able to easily listen to the audio in the car and this App doesn't let you do that.

Someone PM me if there's an audio rip of the soundtrack. And I encourage people not to buy the "Soundtrack" version.

Audio and Video will be available for download on 7/8 for those who have the digital versions, so yeah, it is a good option to buy it.

• Like 1

Finally got the audio to work on the app after having to purchase a third time. And it's terrible. There's no play all option.

Can someone rip these into MP3 so this can be listened to easily? Is that against the rules? Sorry if that's the case. I payed for the damned thing 3 times. 4 if you count the Blu Ray. I just want to be able to easily listen to the audio in the car and this App doesn't let you do that.

Someone PM me if there's an audio rip of the soundtrack. And I encourage people not to buy the "Soundtrack" version.

Audio and Video will be available for download on 7/8 for those who have the digital versions, so yeah, it is a good option to buy it.

Oh really? Nevermind then.

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to this thread.

You have said Axl didn't do any rerecording of vocals. My question is, did you/rockfuel/anyone you know, approach Axl to rerecord *some/any* of the vocals for the DVD?

His latest tweets (well gnr's to be exact) said they wont watch this dvd because they dont want to relive it.

Add to this, we know Axl hasn't done any rerecording of vocals for this dvd (which is inline with someone not wanting to relive something, as they sure as hell wouldn't go and spend time laying down vocals for it).

The official GNR twitter and Facebook have also been heavily promoting it for the past week or so. Just wanted to point that out as well.

Guest Gunns

The official GNR twitter and Facebook have also been heavily promoting it for the past week or so. Just wanted to point that out as well.

was this before or after the comment about not wanting to relive it was made?

was this before or after the comment about not wanting to relive it was made?

Before and after. They retweeted the Billboard one earlier today. And 2 FB posts today as well. Edited by Coma16

Guest Gunns

hmm maybe Axl managed to get access to the twitter account in between the usual people who use it, and he hasn't posted since :lol:

Edited by Gunns