**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't understand what kind of DRM they want to put on it anyways?

I mean if people wanna play this on their iPods nand whatnot, then they need to be able to download the mp3s - simple as that really.

The only effective DRM prevents you from truely owning the products (such as the current streaming product)! And even then people could still record it or whatever.

I purchased the streaming version purely because of the promise of downloadable audio tracks for my mp3 player - and I wanted to own those. I have ordered both the Blue Ray and DVD also.

I've bought these so it could burn them to a cd and listening the car, because I understood that the cd was not gonna be released.

I don't know anything about DRM, am I going to be able to get these mp3s on a cd?

I've bought these so it could burn them to a cd and listening the car, because I understood that the cd was not gonna be released.

I don't know anything about DRM, am I going to be able to get these mp3s on a cd?

I'm no expert either, but an example of how DRM is used is Google Play streaming service. They allow the download of any songs, but the DRM only allows playback of the download through the Google app.

If that's what we are talking about here, I am covered in the car since my head unit has Bluetooth. However I'm SOL at home, since I use Sonos. That's why I was hoping for a drm free download. I doubt Sonos will add a gnr web app to the available music services.

As I only purchased the Blu-ray, I've got some questions:

Was everyone who purchased any sort of streaming version supposed to receive the mp3s automatically? Or was that a thing you had to purchase in addition to the streaming thing if you wanted it?

Or ITunes? Not having this available is just like throwing away cash....

I hear you there. I'm sure putting the audio on iTunes and Google has a heck of a lot more moving parts than us consumers will ever know, but Google Play & MOG are the main reasons I got out of the downloading game years ago. Pay a monthly fee, get music legally and organized. Plus it's much easier than farting around with downloading. Or even purchase certain albums or songs on Google and iTunes. Throw the audio on Google play and iTunes and let people pay for it. Coupon code for those of us who purchased directly. There are costs to manufacture and distribute a physical CD, so I can understand why that was tabled, but the costs to get it on Google and iTunes can't possibly be as much, or am I way incorrect with that assumption? Or, people instead download.

The mp3 were promised to us at a later date...initially 7/8 and then changed to 7/15 but now it's the 18th and nothing. For purchasing the streams of audio and video or video on it's own, we're told we'd get access to a download in our accounts when that date reached. Sadly, the stream doesn't work too well on my internet, so the download really was going to be the godsend! At present, I'm still £10 for no product pretty much! It's a shame, as I want to LOVE this thing so damn much.