Vinyl LP and Turntable Discussion

RussTCB

Send it to my place and I'll hang on to it until you come to Toronto next.

Doesn't Canada have economic sanctions on North Korea as well?
No idea but I don't believe in discrimination. It's also coming from Greece so I don't see what the big deal would be (for you either).

Because I believe our sanction applies to any North Korean-produced goods, not just goods coming directly from North Korea. I think I'll have to do my research on this one.

No idea but I don't believe in discrimination. It's also coming from Greece so I don't see what the big deal would be (for you either).

Because I believe our sanction applies to any North Korean-produced goods, not just goods coming directly from North Korea. I think I'll have to do my research on this one.
Sounds unconstitutional to me.

Sounds unconstitutional to me.

Well it's not like we're the only country with harsh sanctions on North Korea. I'm not that bothered by it other than trying to figure this out - it's not every day I want to import something from North Korea :lol:

Went to a couple movie screenings where death waltz records had a booth and got quite a haul.

Texas Chain Saw Massacre re-score

House of the Devil OST - limited gatefold packaging

Slumber Party Massacre OST

Ms. 45 OST

DROKK - Music inspired by Mega City One Limited Set

In the Wall OST

New York Ripper OST

House by the Cemetery OST

Room 237 OST

They're all on all kinds of different colored vinyl for the most part with really great packaging that includes posters and everything.

I'm still waiting for all my records that I ordered for my bday. Been 8 days now, ugh...

The imports I can understand taking some time, but 2 of them I ordered right off of Amazon, they should be here by now....

I hate when orders take longer than expected. I've had some crazy things happen with shipping though. I've seen records from Europe show up faster than records from 2 states away.

Anyone pick up Modern Vintage yet?

I'm guessing no since it wasn't released on vinyl as far as I know.

I just bought a lot of music, but finally picked up back on black Appetite and Lorde's Pure Heroine on lp.

I love my Appetite remastered 180 gram LP. One of my absolute favs in my collection, it sounds great.

When we were out in Phoenix earlier this week, my buddy scored a used (but perfect) copy of the AFD 180g for $10.99! I was stunned at the price but happy as hell for him.

• Like 1

I just bought a lot of music, but finally picked up back on black Appetite and Lorde's Pure Heroine on lp.

I love my Appetite remastered 180 gram LP. One of my absolute favs in my collection, it sounds great.

When we were out in Phoenix earlier this week, my buddy scored a used (but perfect) copy of the AFD 180g for $10.99! I was stunned at the price but happy as hell for him.

Do you notice a difference between the 180 gram reissue and the old pressings?

I do, but I think it's kind of a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type of thing.

I do, but I think it's kind of a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type of thing.

Which sounds better to you?

I like 180 pressings.

Just picked up Oasis-(What's The Story) Morning Glory? remaster. Didn't realize it came with digital download of all the bonus tracks. Can't wait to play it late. I still wish they were able to fit it all onto one LP though (AFD is longer and that was on a single disk).

I like 180 pressings.

I do as well. If I have my choice (and the money difference isn't HUGE), I'll pick the 180 everytime.