MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

Hey, just curious for those who are members of the official GNR fan club. Was this information also released there or has it been a MyGNR exclusive?

None of the info has been officially confirmed yet. No tickets are on sale either. Soon baby, soon.

Hey, just curious for those who are members of the official GNR fan club. Was this information also released there or has it been a MyGNR exclusive?

None of the info has been officially confirmed yet. No tickets are on sale either. Soon baby, soon.

Cool, thanks.

Just another reason I'm glad I'm not a paying member of the fan club and get all my news here. :)

• Like 1

You guys are aware that MSL had talked about your 2 "Exclusive News" threads way before you guys created the threads right? Like 1 month before?!...So they're not really exclusive.

MSL talks a lot of shit!

This might happen, that might happen - all speculation. He's like a psychic taking a shot in the dark. He casts his net so wide that of course he's going to have a few successes!

We've providing definite plans straight from the horse's mouth. If we aren't, then why are you here?

Some of us are more fully aware of his tactics.

You guys are aware that MSL had talked about your 2 "Exclusive News" threads way before you guys created the threads right? Like 1 month before?!...So they're not really exclusive.

MSL talks a lot of shit!

This might happen, that might happen - all speculation. He's like a psychic taking a shot in the dark. He casts his net so wide that of course he's going to have a few successes!

We've providing definite plans straight from the horse's mouth. If we aren't, then why are you here?

Definitive? Lol... This is GNR we're talking about so nothing is official until it has happened.

Obviously Coma, but that's not the point NGOG is making though is it -- Andre is claiming falsely that the stories are not exclusive and that they were previous released by MSL. That's despite NOT being worthy of their own thread elsewhere? not confirmed by the band? not specific? (ie NOT just saying 'word on the street is.......A, B, C) we're hanging our heads on the line to say this IS happening. Also, confirming at least one date no-one has (17th March, Mexico). I've seen news stories at loads of forums after I've heard it first but I don't go whining saying "omg who do they think they are lol we broke it first I mentioned it in a convo on july 6th...blah, blah, blah...." that's bullshit mate, sorry. It just comes off as bitter jealousy, imho.

I hate war of words (and we've had far too many recently) but I wont have others claiming the moral highground on something when it's undeserved; least not on mygnrforum, there's plenty of other sites to read that shite. Thankfully, other than a handful of sheep (not aimed at you at all), the masses see it all for what it really is.

Guest Len B'stard

If I had money to go to Vegas i'd go see a fight or something. Y'know, somewhere nice, comfy, relax sitting down, have a drink or ten, see a good fight, something actually really exciting with a good atmosphere. Instead of standing in a pit for 2 hours with a bunch of sweaty nerds that i feel like i wanna knockout waiting for Ginge to get his finger out and decide that the cosmo is correctly aligned for him to finally step onstage. And oh yeah, don't have too much fun cuz security might sling you out, sod that.

• Like 1

Obviously Coma, but that's not the point NGOG is making though is it -- Andre is claiming falsely that the stories are not exclusive and that they were previous released by MSL. That's despite NOT being worthy of their own thread elsewhere? not confirmed by the band? not specific? (ie NOT just saying 'word on the street is.......A, B, C) we're hanging our heads on the line to say this IS happening. Also, confirming at least one date no-one has (17th March, Mexico). I've seen news stories at loads of forums after I've heard it first but I don't go whining saying "omg who do they think they are lol we broke it first I mentioned it in a convo on july 6th...blah, blah, blah...." that's bullshit mate, sorry. It just comes off as bitter jealousy, imho.

I hate war of words (and we've had far too many recently) but I wont have others claiming the moral highground on something when it's undeserved; least not on mygnrforum, there's plenty of other sites to read that shite. Thankfully, other than a handful of sheep (not aimed at you at all), the masses see it all for what it really is.

I can accept that. I was just pointing out it wasn't definitive. Remember the "summer plans" for the Vegas release?

NGOG once claimed to break some news about who gave Skwerl the leaks a while back and nothing came out of it so forgive me for not drinking out his glass just yet ;)

I can accept that. I was just pointing out it wasn't definitive. Remember the "summer plans" for the Vegas release?

NGOG once claimed to break some news about who gave Skwerl the leaks a while back and nothing came out of it so forgive me for not drinking out his glass just yet ;)

Why are you so obsessed with my posts? It's borderline strange. Anyway, I'll explain myself one last time to you. I didn't say 'definitive', so don't suggest I did. I actually said 'definite plans' - which is 100% accurate. That means GNR want to do scenario A or B, but it doesn't mean it will happen.

About Skwerl, I would have been exposing myself to legal problems so I chose not to pursue.

Why are you so obsessed with my posts? It's borderline strange. Anyway, I'll explain myself one last time to you. I didn't say 'definitive', so don't suggest I did. I actually said 'definite plans' - which is 100% accurate. That means GNR want to do scenario A or B, but it doesn't mean it will happen.

About Skwerl, I would have been exposing myself to legal problems so I chose not to pursue.

Obsessed with your posts? Hardly. Just funny that you post things so matter-of-fact and holier than thou. I just don't want other readers to assume your breaking news is going down (no pun intended) until it is officially released. Not a dig at you but more at GNR.

I meant to say "definite" rather than definitive. It was a typo on my part.

Fair enough about not wanting to be open to legal issues. However, you should have realized that before making that thread.

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

I just don't want other readers to assume your breaking news is going down (no pun intended) until it is officially released. Not a dig at you but more at GNR.

Fair enough about not wanting to be open to legal issues. However, you should have realized that before making that thread.

It's clear to anybody paying attention that you follow my every post. If I were to go through my posting history, I'd say that you reply to 1 in 3 GNR-related posts.

I'd like to challenge your MSL-esque distortion of my actions. As I've already said, I've merely reported information obtained and authorized by the owner of MyGNRForum. Within those articles we've made it clear that GNR plan to do these things - not that it's guaranteed to happen. So if you get disappointed if something changes, don't blame us, blame yourself for not reading properly.

Can you post the thread title? I think you'll find that I asked the community who they thought Skwerl was referring to when he suggested that a 'household name' was ultimately responsible for the leaking of Chinese Democracy. I did express in subsequent posts that I was working to establish an answer, but I would have risked exposing myself to an elaborate web of legal problems.

Edited by NGOG

You are very sensitive and not sure as to why you need to bring up MSL.

Let's carry on! How many dates might there be in the Vegas residency? Being that there is a full SA tour in the works is there going to a Brazilian residency (it was once rumored)? Will they play during the upcoming World Cup? Looks like 2012 wishlist is coming true in 2014 if we get new songs (not including OMG for obvious reasons)!

You are very sensitive and not sure as to why you need to bring up MSL.

I'm not sensitive, but I am aware of your subtle manipulation. It's horribly clear that you've invested yourself in MSL's pantomime brigade.

If you wish to discuss this any further, approach me through PM.