MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

Broskirose

GNR_SA_2014.jpg

What happened to the bottom half of the Rose guy's face? Did he lose his voice?

Are you fucking serious with that design? Two roses growing on a skull? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I swear, you can always find something to complain about.

On the other hand, I think the design looks pretty cool on the poster. Font coulda been a bit different, but cool either way.

• Like 1

I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at the ridiculousness of the artwork.

On the other hand, I think the design looks pretty cool on the poster. Font coulda been a bit different, but cool either way.

It shows you know nothing about graphic design. The roses at both sides would have worked better plus the poster needs some guns.

I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at the ridiculousness of the artwork.

It shows you know nothing about graphic design. The roses at both sides would have worked better plus the poster needs some guns.

... so does the band. All Roses, N' no Guns.
  • Like 1

GNR_SA_2014.jpg

What happened to the bottom half of the Rose guy's face? Did he lose his voice?

Are you fucking serious with that design? Two roses growing on a skull? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Also, where the hell are the guns? This artwork is Roses without Guns...

Oh... Wait yeah, I get it now. It fits.

... so does the band. All Roses, N' no Guns.

Please stop it. This is the real GNR to me. And just because I was born in 1998 and not alive when the classic lineup was together has nothing to do with it.

Funny how everything was roses when they held on to the guns.

I appreciate everything the mods have done to get us excited again but if there's no new songs - it's the same song and dance we've had for years, Hell, if it was close-by me. I'd go definitely. Can't say I'm that excited otherwise. Just one new song being played would make me a giddy fanboy all over again.

"This is a new song....Called Madagascar."

I appreciate everything the mods have done to get us excited again but if there's no new songs - it's the same song and dance we've had for years, Hell, if it was close-by me. I'd go definitely. Can't say I'm that excited otherwise. Just one new song being played would make me a giddy fanboy all over again.

"This is a new song....Called Madagascar."

I'd be happy with that :lol: