MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014 - Part II

I don't think I'd travel very far at all to see them anymore, especially the way things have gone the last few years. That said, I hope everyone who does go gets a good shot and hopefully there'll be something worth getting excited about for all of us.

• Like 1
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are you? His bitch?Until you were invited to his house you use to call MSL worse than a pick pocket. In my 10+ years here I've NEVER ever banned anyone straight off the bat unless they were posti

MyGNRForum were the first to mention that GNR would start touring in March, the first to mention that touring would start in Mexico and the first to state a second Las Vegas residency is planned! We a

If they don't tour the US/Canada before Vegas, I'll probably try for 4 shows depending on the schedule. But I really hope they tour UCAP style in the NW.

I hope they don't tour much outside of Vegas, it'll make justifying that trip easier :lol:

If they don't tour the US/Canada before Vegas, I'll probably try for 4 shows depending on the schedule. But I really hope they tour UCAP style in the NW.

I hope they don't tour much outside of Vegas, it'll make justifying that trip easier :lol:

Feb-early March, tour the NW, play Going Down, Silkworms and a new UYI song (and keep CITR in the set!). March-April tour Mexico-SA and play GD, Silkworms, The General and an additional UYI/CD song.

Fuck yea B-)

So we're now happy Guns N' Roses is a Vegas act? This board confuses me.

If they are gonna do some gigs, Vegas IMO is one of the best places. You get people from around the world there, that is alot of exposure

So we're now happy Guns N' Roses is a Vegas act? This board confuses me.

They reduce our expectations little by little, and all of a sudden we step back and realize that we're in a place we never could have imagined.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

Even Mötley Crüe and the Bret michaels experience still sells out arenas.

Nothing wrong with a residency, even for a second run, but frankly it is hard to swallow that a band that could have been the next Rolling Stones ended up being Wayne Newton.