Ron's latest tweet

UK SUBS

Didn't that recent Ron interview just say how Guns n Roses gets in the way of a lot of his solo stuff, maybe the new plans got in the way again? Idk

Yeah I guess that would explain "bite the hand that feed"

To be honest, is DJ the one at fault here? I think we have often read interviews with Ron slating GNR. We had the recent one about his solo stuff, the one before about band members bullying him and having to take a knife to him.

In which case you could understand DJ being annoyed because all he does is be positive about his life and GNR, and then we have Ron telling it like it is :lol:

Judging by Ron's recent war of words, Ron is obviously not able to phone Axl directly. Presumably it is a similar scenario with the rest of the band members. Beta is the generalissimo here. Everything goes through her. Look at the way she got rid of a drunken Slash. She keeps Axl sheltered from everything else.

This. And this is really sad to the extreme.

Ron i currently work with many people like that.

I hate people that get promoted to a "buddy position" and then get promoted professionally because of that. Especially the ones that get promoted "ONLY" because of that. I know how you feel Bumble but stay strong!

I do think that you should calm the fuck down as well with your public posts when you're unhappy with the band's management though.

Edited by AndreCC

Anyone else think we are getting trolled by these guys?

If you're referring to the fact they might be putting things on twitter & sitting back to watch the reaction of this forum then it crossed my mind. They may well be laughing at the reaction of their tweeting.

'Jawing' through tweets is all the rage these days.

My take? This isn't worse than the Finck/Bucket tensions, the band seems even more stable now.

This is looks like Ron being dramatic and DJ telling him to cool it, Ron taking offence. Then there's the ongoing business issues, obvious 'guitar wars' re: spotlight and Axl time, Ron thought he'd have more of a role but DJ came along and he's getting more of everything including money. You can't blame Ron, but he has to take the high road. (And he doesn't always).

The band won't be taking sides, its doubtful they talk at all on off times. (And its mostly all off times).

I'm sure TB know Ron and accept him with his drama (I'm still stunned he eventually got the gig after his first go-round), and I'm also sure they'll want to avoid line-up changes like the plague, but there will be a limit. I hope Ron lightens up,

And no, Axl very rarely communicates directly with anybody, but anybody thinking that has anything to do with Beta is nuts. Make no mistake, this is the Axl show. He's not always engaged, though, and that's why he has Beta out there. If Axl's not in the mood to talk about DJ and Ron, they're not talking about it. Beta has to improvise. The line about her 'shielding' Axl is not at all the case.

Edited by snooze72
  • Like 3

Who controls Dijon's twitter? Axl?

@Dijon10 2 h

Anyone who uses your band as part of their hot sauce promotion is just revealing their own opportunistic character. @DjASHBA @bumblefoot

@Dijon10 2 h

@karencorbran It is a case of Bee fighting with Dee because Bee is jealous of Dee's relationship with A. XOXO Gossip Bitch

Edited by LuanVictorxD

@Dijon10 2 h

Anyone who uses your band as part of their hot sauce promotion is just revealing their own opportunistic character. @DjASHBA @bumblefoot

@Dijon10 2 h

@karencorbran It is a case of Bee fighting with Dee because Bee is jealous of Dee's relationship with A. XOXO Gossip Bitch

Someone made a twitter account for Axl's cat.

That's it.

Close the site.

I have actually seen it all now.

• Like 1

I love that somebody is talking about the disfunctionality of the workings of the employment (I can't say it's a band, it's not really).

First of all, they all enjoy the paychecks, but second point is that some actually come to terms of wanting to create music for this band. The problem lies that only the boss has any say in this, nobody else has any control whatsoever and that's what stings real artists and forces them to leave.

Are there any other famous guitarists out there who are putting out solo album after solo album that only a few thousand people care about who is active on twitter who knows how to play nearly ever guns n roses song and will play absofuckinglutely anywhere if the money is right?

Whoever that is they should get that guy.

Im sure that all of these "artists" were very much self sufficient prior to getting the call from Axl. Personally, I'd never heard of DJ or Bumblefoot prior to them joining.

Guns N Roses have been the laughing stock of the rock world for about 15 years now, my favourite band of all time . VERY embarrassing.

Its a car crash but i cant look away....

@Dijon10 2 h

That account belongs to former MyGNR user Randy Lahey - who is on record as disliking Bumblefoot.

• Like 1

We can´t know who Bumble´s twitt was addressed at, bare in mind that aside GNR he works on different projects with different people so it could be directed at whoever. On the other hand I think the man was just venting and as usual, people tend to read too much into his words. Give the guy a break, we all have good days and bad days.

@Dijon10 2 h

That account belongs to former MyGNR user Randy Lahey - who is on record as disliking Bumblefoot.
It is pretty funny though. Silly, but funny.