Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

VIP is Reserved Floor? Any option of Regular GA with a VIP package, or is VIP floor in front of GA...?

There is no VIP with early entry GA. Reserved seating is behind GA.

Here is the seating chart

245hk5d.jpg

Can someone with a Nightrain membership tell me what is included in the VIP package?

Vegas VIP Package (Reserved Floor)
  • One Reserved Floor Concert Ticket
  • Meet and Greet with Select Members of Guns N' Roses
  • Photo Opportunity with Select Members of Guns N' Roses
  • VIP Party Room with Cash Bar
  • Guns N' Roses Limited Edition Vegas Lithograph
  • Guns N' Roses Limited Edition Commemorative Vegas Laminate
$300

hey fellow gunners - long time member, but rarely post... I, for one, am excited about the Vegas shows... Hard Rock is an awesome spot and Vegas is a great town to party in, so it passes the test of "If I have to travel to a show, will I still have fun in this city if the show gets cancelled for some reason?"

Anyway, can any nightrain member tell me what the ticket price is for GA floor (standing room, not reserved)?

Thanks in advance.

$95.63 USD

Is that the 50 dollar ticket after fees and such?

Thx

I'm guessing the $49 seats are in the ver back - not listed in the NT.

Can someone with a Nightrain membership tell me what is included in the VIP package?

$300

hey fellow gunners - long time member, but rarely post... I, for one, am excited about the Vegas shows... Hard Rock is an awesome spot and Vegas is a great town to party in, so it passes the test of "If I have to travel to a show, will I still have fun in this city if the show gets cancelled for some reason?"

Anyway, can any nightrain member tell me what the ticket price is for GA floor (standing room, not reserved)?

Thanks in advance.

$95.63 USD

Thank you!!!

If you look at the Show/Room packages on the Hard Rock site, their packages come with a VIP Line ticket, but you don't get the VIP stuff like the Gn'R VIP packages lol

If there was Regular GA VIP, I'd probably do it, but I guess I'll just get regular tickets and see if I can buy a laminate or something from someone.

• Like 1

If you look at the Show/Room packages on the Hard Rock site, their packages come with a VIP Line ticket, but you don't get the VIP stuff like the Gn'R VIP packages lol

If there was Regular GA VIP, I'd probably do it, but I guess I'll just get regular tickets and see if I can buy a laminate or something from someone.

Don't you guys get party passes regardless? Why would you shell out twice the amount for a laminate?

245hk5d.jpgHere is the seating chart

When we went, we just hung out up that 301 section. The place is very small so it's not very far away at all, plus there's a bar up there.

Very good to know as if I attend I will be getting hammered... Looks lk 301 is a GA area ?

Yep, it's a GA area that runs from the back of the house to the front, so you can stand right above the side of the stage if you want. My wife actually took some kick ass pics of Axl when he was looking up at us while out on one of the ramps right below us.

245hk5d.jpgHere is the seating chart

When we went, we just hung out up that 301 section. The place is very small so it's not very far away at all, plus there's a bar up there.

Very good to know as if I attend I will be getting hammered... Looks lk 301 is a GA area ?

Yep, it's a GA area that runs from the back of the house to the front, so you can stand right above the side of the stage if you want. My wife actually took some kick ass pics of Axl when he was looking up at us while out on one of the ramps right below us.

Wow that's sounds almost perfect as I will be taking the ball and chain and she's a complainer :D

• Like 2

Wow that's sounds almost perfect as I will be taking the ball and chain and she's a complainer :D

That'll be perfect for you then. There are GA seats at the back of the house up there too so she can go have a seat if needed.

That'll be perfect for you then. There are GA seats at the back of the house up there too so she can go have a seat if needed.

Those are different from the GA they selling on NT for the presale. The GA ones that are currently on sale are the floor GA. Is the upper level GA cheaper?

That is perfect, thanks a lot for the info! As long as the money stays right and my buddy don't bail looks like I'm hitting Vegas!!!

• Like 1

That is perfect, thanks a lot for the info! As long as the money stays right and my buddy don't bail looks like I'm hitting Vegas!!!

Between you, me and hopefully Prostitute_Coma we can have a real good time lol

#ComasUnited

Edited by Coma16

Between you, me and hopefully Prostitute_Coma we can have a real good time lol

#ComasUnited

Haha there's gotta be Afew more.. start a Coma roll call lol.. I'll put money that I'll be the drunkest Coma their!!

#ComasUnited

• Like 1

Maybe this will be the Meet&Greet Axl shows up for.$300 to meet Frank and Dj Ashba doesn't seem worth it.

Axl doesn't charge his fans to meet him.

Neither does Guns n roses.

Its something groundctrl brought in. They do it with all there bands who they make websites/presales for. There was never any m n g's before this company was on the scene.

Maybe this will be the Meet&Greet Axl shows up for.$300 to meet Frank and Dj Ashba doesn't seem worth it.

Its something groundctrl brought in. They do it with all there bands who they make websites/presales for. There was never any m n g's before this company was on the scene.

None of this goes on without Axl's knowledge/consent. I'm sure he shares in the profits from these scams, I mean meet&greets.

None of this goes on without Axl's knowledge/consent. I'm sure he shares in the profits from these scams, I mean meet&greets.

It goes on because there is a market for it.

VIP is Reserved Floor? Any option of Regular GA with a VIP package, or is VIP floor in front of GA...?

There is no VIP with early entry GA. Reserved seating is behind GA.

Here is the seating chart

245hk5d.jpg

$300

Thanks in advance.

$95.63 USD
Is that the 50 dollar ticket after fees and such?

Thx

I'm guessing the $49 seats are in the ver back - not listed in the NT.
last residency we sat in section 302 and they were great seats! Plus there's a bar and washrooms right there...not a bad seat in the whole place...you could get very back row of the 400 sections and they are still great seats!