Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

3800 dollars to see slash, truly the most disgusting thing

maybe

But you got the guitar too, which is quite expensive

Oh and i don't like this meet n' greet shit, but at least you meet with Slash and not some hired hand for that money

Edited by Crash Diet

3800 dollars to see slash, truly the most disgusting thing

maybe

But you got the guitar too, which is quite expensive

Oh and i don't like this meet n' greet shit, but at least you meet with Slash and not some hired hand for that money

3800 for a 50 dollar ticket, marked up 1500 dollar guitar and 30 seconds with slash, lol

• Like 1

Big Announcement: Third European tour, No Trickery!

then Asia, Australia, Canada and then SA again and again, and again...

Looking forward the 2016 residency!

I got an email from management last night saying nothing confirmed for Europe at the moment.

it will, eventually...

I might be crazy, but if GNR announce new music then it will likely make news on some major outlets.

With GNR, finding out there is new music is like finding out a volcano is still active. I think saying that only the hardcore fans care is untrue. There are millions of GNR fans that would be interested in listening to new material, they just are the fans that don't pay attention to the band until something is announced.

Idk I don't think Axl will continue on without new music for much longer, I'm hoping we see something new this year. (Ok everyone start throwing stuff at me)

I might be crazy, but if GNR announce new music then it will likely make news on some major outlets.

With GNR, finding out there is new music is like finding out a volcano is still active. I think saying that only the hardcore fans care is untrue. There are millions of GNR fans that would be interested in listening to new material, they just are the fans that don't pay attention to the band until something is announced.

Idk I don't think Axl will continue on without new music for much longer, I'm hoping we see something new this year. (Ok everyone start throwing stuff at me)

The thing is, even with new music it's too late. Too much time has past. Too many marquee gigs have been butchered beyond belief. Objectively speaking, GNR is finished. They are a laughing stock for these main reasons:

1. The revolving door of players who couldn't work with Axl. NuGNR is a revolving door group that cannot gain any momentum or gain respect.

2. Axl's complete and utter unprofessionalism. His appearance as well. He's literally turned into fat Elvis: bloated/out of breath turning up unrehearsed. There's a reason they can only play 3-4k seaters in the U.S.

The overall fact that the first two reasons have been going on for 20 years. The ship has sailed on GNR. They belong in Vegas. Although they should be opening for Poison or Motley Crue.

Edited by Definite_Maybe

I retract my statement about Slash charging 3800 dollars for a show ticket being the most disgusting thing ever.

The most disgusting thing ever is Axl doing a second Vegas residency.

Considering a Slash signature Les Paul retails at $2999, it's not actually that bad:

1 x [signed] Guitar @ $2999

2 x M+G @ $500

Thats $3999 just for the guitar and the meet and greet. Then you're also getting the 2x premium tickets to the show, his signature on the guitar and all the extras: laminate, picks etc included in that price.

It's not as unreasonable as LOLcano would have you think. It's a really smart well put together package. I know, I know, his management doesn't cancel dates regularly and flake out on numerous DVD releases but he's still doing ok!

Besides at least if you book a Slash Meet and Greet you know you'll meet him and not his guitar tech, as Axl does with GNR meet and Greets......and yes I do class Frank, Chris and Ashba on the level of guitar techs. Imagine going to a GNR meet and greet.. Ok well this guy hasn't played on any GNR albums, this guy drummed on one song off the last insignificant album oh and this guy played some keyboards on the same last insignificant album...wow what a meet and greet! :lol: Honestly, just buy some beers, get drunk, stick a GNR shirt on your good mate and give him $299 to pretend his in GNR for 20mins lol.

GNR don't have a choice doing a 2nd residency. They probably got a sweet deal. Otherwise they'd be playing 3000 seat theatres in the U.S without the cash incentive/package from Hard Rock.

Edited by Definite_Maybe

for those who know my posting history,I'm very skeptical to what Axl has done 1990-2014.

however,some shit just went down in my life,nothing too crazy,but I'm a lil shattered.

think i need some rock n roll even if it's DJ Ashba playing Slash riffs and Axl cashing in retirement money.

I'm fucking going to Vegas and will attend ONE show.

for me it's about 10 hour Greyhound to Vegas.

i know vegas from the 90s,went there a lot.guessing it's more expensive everywhere this much later.

my bday,turning old this year is also in june,so whatever Axl,you're getting my money too...

Due to overwhelming demand? Where from exactly?

The fans that are going to sell out these shows?

"Fans" :lol:

I said fans not "fans" like we have around here.

I see. Fans are the casual listerners who attend GNR concerts to hear SCOM. "Fans" are the ones here complaining cause Axl doesn't release new music. Gotcha.

I see. Fans are the casual listerners who attend GNR concerts to hear SCOM. "Fans" are the ones here complaining cause Axl doesn't release new music. Gotcha.

Are you having a conversation with yourself?

I do both, aside from the SCOM part. I could go without seeing that live again.

Anyway, stop the bickering. We all knew for months that another residency was coming, so I don't know why people are bitching now.

I want new music as much as, if not more than the next person, but I'm going to enjoy seeing Gn'R while I can.

This thread is for the Vegas Residency. If you don't like it or whatever, then don't post in the thread and bitch around those who are excited for it. :shrugs: