Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

the best GN'R show I've ever seen was in early 2012 and it was done by a line up featuring a guitarist I detest.

Testament to Axl and the rest of the band that they manage to pull off the shows (at least up until recently).

Yeah, I obviously wasn't saying there should be no discipline, but we have too many wannabe mods around here, IMO. If you don't have the power to warn, suspend or ban, you should probably shut the fuck up about it for the most part.

Didn't they make that chic a mod recently who rarely posts? :lol:

I bet theres loads off butt hurt people over there failed applications.

Yeah, I obviously wasn't saying there should be no discipline, but we have too many wannabe mods around here, IMO. If you don't have the power to warn, suspend or ban, you should probably shut the fuck up about it for the most part.

I bet theres loads off butt hurt people over there failed applications.

She regularly posts - just got promoted at the wrong time when she's busy with personal stuff :lol:

So yo guys have to deal with me :max:

• Like 1

Coming from the guy who always chimes in to questions that no one's asked him :P

Coming from the guy who always chimes in to questions that no one's asked him :P

As far as this forum goes, I just assume every question is addressed to me. :lol:

ARQ is good shit. She just tends to post more in Anything Goes.

Edit: So, how about this Vegas thing? :lol:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

As far as this forum goes, I just assume every question is addressed to me. :lol:

ARQ is good shit. She just tends to post more in Anything Goes.

Edit: So, how about this Vegas thing? :lol:

What vegas thing?

You guys don't get to decide what is and isn't GNR. Like it or not, the current line-up is GNR.

Like it or not, people decide exactly that all the time. I know I'll continue to do so, no matter how many italicized verbs in the counterargument. :lol:

That said, no one should be telling anyone to leave the forum.

I'm over it. Whether or not people want to argue their opinion over a fact is up to them. I was just trying to help :)

I don't agree with the second point. If someone is trolling and making the forum experience worse for others (in general, not basing this off of the current conversation) then I beleive they should receive a warning, a suspension, and then a ban.

I agree, although to clarify, I think what ends up causing an argument is confusing two separate points:

1) Whether anyone likes it or not, the band that will play South America and Vegas will be called Guns N' Roses. If the AFD Blu-ray comes, it will come out labeled as a Guns N' Roses release. These are not matters of opinion. These are matters of fact.

2) Whether or not a particular individual chooses to accept this lineup as Guns N' Roses, or likes them as a band, or in terms of their personalities and capabilities as musicians, is entirely up to them.

Ali

I do not know if it should be called gnr or not (I personally do not regard it as GN'R).

But you're missing Ali's point. Irrespective of moral arguments, it is GNR.

• Like 1

so im flying in tuesday, already got the room rate for wednesday at the hard rock, but getting a deal at the excalibur so i may stay there tuesday - sunday when i fly back...and just use the hard rock as a crash spot for a little bit wednesday after the gig if i can meet Axl when he's leaving the venue. may try to see Bill Cosby when im there since he will be at treasure island that friday.