Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

I don't know how many more tickets Izzy would sell but I know if advertised in advance it'd get me to go. I could see him popping up outta nowhere&playing the Bethlehem show.

Why Bethlehem? That would be really random.

Why not?! I'm actually interested to know how this goes down. As rich as he is, Izzy probably still wants to get paid for his appearances. I doubt he negotiates his salary with Axl so does he deal with Beta/Fernando and then go to Axl if he thinks he's being lowballed? Since we won't be seeing Slash&Axl anytime soon, this is the next best thing.

An evening of destruction....

:lol:

It's like CD never existed.

Well- 5 of the 26 tunes on the fabled Appetite for Democracy DVD are from Chinese D... maybe they just ran out of time in the promo :shrugs: . Also- (speaking of "No Trickery!") methinks the audio clips (Jungle SCOM & PC) were from the original studio recordings, and I like how they literally show DJ for about a quarter of a second (while the guy who kinda could pass for Izzy- Tommy? yo no sé...- gets a few seconds screen time).

I believe 301 is GA balcony. Which date are you going for?

Awesome that makes 2 tickets 120 which is nice price! Not sure yet working out the hotel situation still and the tickets will follow. Was supposed to be 28~1st but my buddy heard Mayweather announced a fight so he's hoping hotels don't jack up prices.

HAHA - that clip. Why the fuck would anyone pay for this cheesy bollocks? I just do not understand why people are flying around the world and booking hotels to see this cack!

they like it? It's that hard to understand?

It rather is, to me. I mean just stick Appetite on and re-grow your mullet.

HAHA - that clip. Why the fuck would anyone pay for this cheesy bollocks? I just do not understand why people are flying around the world and booking hotels to see this cack!

they like it? It's that hard to understand?

Guns N' Roses fans wanting to see Guns N' Roses in concert. Seems pretty straightforward to me. :shrugs:

Ali

• Like 1