New interview with Dj confirms that GNR intend to play new songs?

Guest NGOG

http://enfocosanjuan.com.ar/diario/index.php/economia/item/2983-del-espectaculo-al-espectaculo-una-propuesta-de-guns-n-roses-por-daniel-hachem

I just used Google Translate. Maybe somebody can provide a more accurate version of Dj's words:

"Yes, in fact I just wrote a couple of songs I'll play in the upcoming concert. We have several surprises for the fans, so this tour will be fun."

Sounds like he's talking about the new solo he wrote.

I thought that, but I was thrown off by "a couple".

And among those surprises is a new album of the band?

Not yet, but we definitely want to make one. It is one of our main concerns.

What kind of leadership are those new songs you're working on?

I think any direction we will be Guns N 'Roses. When we feel the chemistry together on stage.

Are you working alone or with the other members songs?

Axl has a lot of material and several ideas, all the others too.

Edited by NGOG

http://enfocosanjuan.com.ar/diario/index.php/economia/item/2983-del-espectaculo-al-espectaculo-una-propuesta-de-guns-n-roses-por-daniel-hachem

I just used Google Translate. Maybe somebody can provide a more accurate version of Dj's words:

"Yes, in fact I just wrote a couple of songs I'll play in the upcoming concert. We have several surprises for the fans, so this tour will be fun."

That was accurate enough. That's exactly what he said.

• Like 1

I think any direction we will be Guns N 'Roses. When we feel the chemistry together on stage.

we work it as band, and the next step is define what to do with all that

you missed a line...

same old bullshit just as always

The translation you made is correct but I would like to hear what ashba originally said in English, I suspect something is lost in the translation to Spanish.

Exactly. We're going English -> Spanish, then back to English again here so I wouldn't place too much stock in what's been said.

He was more than likely referring to a new solo; they're not going to play something DJ wrote a few days ago at a show in a few weeks.

• Like 1

Somehow DJ is going to pull this all together and bring us new music haha I just have a feeling

Axl thinks highly of DJ it seems. We have rumors that DJ is the highest payed, DJ never has anything negative to say, and has never put pressure on Axl to do anything. (At least publicly)

Whenever the next album comes out I imagine Axl saying "me and DJ got together and began laying down tracks, and putting new material together and the other guys came in later to clean it up." Maybe DJ is going to play a large role in getting the material and album ready?

Or maybe not. I don't mind how this album gets done I just want to hear it within 2 years.

I try to stay positive about all things GN'R, but this is the same guy who made claims about who how different the set list would be for Vegas last time...

At the most, I'm expecting new solo spots from him, one of which we probably already heard when he did that TV interview not long ago.

He tweeted this, so it's fair to assume that he said that. So let's see how many songs that he wrote they'll play on this tour. Fkn liar. See? This is why I hate this big mouthed asshole. They'll end up playing his new piece of shit of a solo and he said that he'll perform a couple songs he wrote. That is, if you're assuming he wrote that solo instead of stealing it from a romantic 40's movie or whatever. Oh, tbh he couldn't have gotten that from anywhere. Nobody is that cheesy.