March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Surprises in the Guns'n'Roses concert in Brazil? It indicates that the keyboardist Dizzy Reed

"Expect the unexpected. You never know, right? I'm sure it will bring some news, "said the musician

axel%20rose%281%29.jpg
465057.jpg

Besides the veteran Axl Rose, Guns N 'Roses has keyboardist Dizzy Reed, one of the most iconic remascente phase of the band. He first appeared on albums "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion 2", 1991. In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, he revealed that fans can expect surprises at the shows on Brazilian soil.

"Expect the unexpected. You never know, right? I'm sure it will bring some news, "said the musician. "That's what good are trials," he added. When asked about the new album, it was ironic: "You know something?"

They could just be waiting for one of the bigger shows to premier a new song like the awards show or rock on the range. Who knows would love for them to play Going Down has to be one of my fave Gn'R songs to date

Edit: Members have said before there would be surprises like Ashba with the first residency. Please don't use that as an excuse to bash him, I like him alot and the whole current line-up. This is the best line up ever in my opinion

Edited by Axlr0s37

after all this... we are going to be crushed if there's nothing at the end of the rainbow... I want my pot of gold!!!!

Just shows how enthusiastic we can be for this band when we're given a little hope. Come on bad ass set list!!! positive vibes and all that stuff :D

They could just be waiting for one of the bigger shows to premier a new song like the awards show or rock on the range. Who knows would love for them to play Going Down has to be one of my fave Gn'R songs to date

Edit: Members have said before there would be surprises like Ashba with the first residency. Please don't use that as an excuse to bash him, I like him alot and the whole current line-up. This is the best line up ever in my opinion

Best lineup was with Appetite and Illusion era and the majority agree with me :P

Is Axl in Brazil yet?

That depends. There's a LOT of basketball on in the US today.

True that. I hope his team wins.
Which university did Axl go to again?

From what I understand, he went to U of HK (University of Hard Knocks)

Is Axl in Brazil yet?

That depends. There's a LOT of basketball on in the US today.

TV can solve a lot of problems

True. There have been a lot of advancements in television since 2002.

• Like 1

When paradise city starts to play axl will say "surprise" just to deliver a final blow to people's hope on new songs.

'We were going to play three new songs tonight.'

*Beta translates*

*Crowd cheers*

'But then I read the *nerd voice* exclusive thread by that jerkoff NGOG; and the follow-up thread by that Finck-loving cuntsandwich Broskirose. Right there and then I decided to delay any plans by five years - because the internet, and MyGNR in particular, seems to be one big garbage can.'

*Beta translates*

*Crowd cheers*

Think he was talking about you

Best lineup was with Appetite and Illusion era and the majority agree with me :P

Wondered how long it would take for someone to say that.

Is Axl seriously only on the plane now?? Thought someone said he had been in Rio for awhile