March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Can somebody translate this Facebook post? The band supposedly talked to the press: https://www.facebook.com/254534634712263/photos/a.254553354710391.1073741828.254534634712263/288587667973626/?type=1&theater

News and info

Today, fans will be surprised, but nothing will be better than Las Vegas

GNR have been reunited in the morning for adjust details

The band was rehearsing a Queen song.

Dj Ashba will play his new solo

As ever, the band performed the soundcheck without Axl

Another person did the soundcheck in Axl place. Axl do the soundcheck at last time.

Who said this?? "Nothing will be better then Vegas" crap I'm getting nervous already for nothing new tonight :(

It looks like a horrible translation tbh

Actually, the translation is fine.

Axl say this in Argentina, which in a little while Rio goes for anyone know? :wacko:

Decílo en español y yo se los digo en inglés, porque no te entendimos.

I will try to translate this for you ppl.

JAJAJA bueno, que leí en un foro que dicen que axl supuestamente esta en Argentina (ni confirmado esta) y que hoy salía para Rio

He says that there's some rumor that Axl is in Argentina and today he left to Rio.

Edited by Russel Nash

I expected the Vegas shows to have more in the way of surprises. I think tonight should be good though.

Possibilities are:

- Axl has a new look

- Axl has rasp

-band plays new song

- Nothing new happens but we get a new cover.

- Axl sounds the same

If one of the first 3 happen then I'll be pleased with the effort. If we get the bottom 2 then I'll not be as interested in the tour going forward, but won't be disappointed either.

I expected the Vegas shows to have more in the way of surprises. I think tonight should be good though.

Possibilities are:

- Axl has a new look

- Axl has rasp

-band plays new song

- Nothing new happens but we get a new cover.

- Axl sounds the same

If one of the first 3 happen then I'll be pleased with the effort. If we get the bottom 2 then I'll not be as interested in the tour going forward, but won't be disappointed either.

I totally agree.

It's totally gonna rain... Really. It's some kind of curse. Delayed in 2010, fucked me up in 2011, now if it rained 10 times in Rio this year, I'm exagerating. And it'll rain today. Good thing it's indoors. Just hope it starts raining after I get inside.

It's totally gonna rain... Really. It's some kind of curse. Delayed in 2010, fucked me up in 2011, now if it rained 10 times in Rio this year, I'm exagerating. And it'll rain today. Good thing it's indoors. Just hope it starts raining after I get inside.

Any rumors spreading around out there in BRAZIL!! (Vin diesel voice)

Any rumors spreading around out there in BRAZIL!! (Vin diesel voice)
Nahhh... The hardcores got in line before I did... These guys next to me are clueless