March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

I don't like Frank.

Cool.

I met Frank, seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I also think he's a good drummer. The drums in a band make or break it for me, if Frank wasn't a good drummer I don't think I'd be able to listen to the current GnR (in concert obviously, no one can listen to to nugnr new material as it's kept under lock and key).

Overall franks good in my book, by far my favourite new drummer for Guns, regardless of who's in or out of the band.

I know I will be dissappointed if it's the same old "fat" Axl again with his Mickey Mouse voice and no new songs tonight...but I also know that if I were going to that concert I would enjoy the fuck out of it. I really need to see this band live.

As saucy as all of that might be, let's not discuss is, especially not in this thread. If you guys want to go about in in PMs, feel free to do so, but we don't need the band member's personal lives, especially their relationship drama, discussed here.

So no talk of bisexual members, underaged parties, and wife-beatings?

As saucy as all of that might be, let's not discuss is, especially not in this thread. If you guys want to go about in in PMs, feel free to do so, but we don't need the band member's personal lives, especially their relationship drama, discussed here.

So no talk of bisexual members, underaged parties, and wife-beatings?

That's right :)

• Like 1

1975163_738051562895137_2065690974_n.jpg

Thanks Victorpeeres from GN'R Brasil Forum.

13.5k? Well, I heard the floor is sold out anyway.

Yes, it is.

Man, wish I was at the front for this show, only times I've seen the stage that low were Geneva, Atlantic City and Glasgow. Paris was indoors but still pretty high, London wasn't too bad. Serbia and Abu Dhabi were ridiculously high, could only really see Axl, worried it will be high for Buenos Aires, why I've held back on paying for early entry for now.

1975163_738051562895137_2065690974_n.jpg

Thanks Victorpeeres from GN'R Brasil Forum.

13.5k? Well, I heard the floor is sold out anyway.

Yes, it is.

The guy in the bottom right in the pink shirt is somewhat how I'm expecting Axl to look tonight. Even more out of shape..

Maybe it is him.

• Like 1