March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

How many "Axl sounds amazing" tweets and other assorted bullshit are we going to get before video comes out to prove them wrong? Anybody want to start a pool? I hear likes are valid currency now. :shrugs:

Haha, I was thinking that earlier too! I'm expecting to see this...

Chinese

Jungle

It's So Easy

Brownstone

- Axl sounds amazing and looks like he's having a great time,the band are on fire!!....

the show hasn't even started and you are already complaining? I know the odds of Axl sounding good are few, but, guess we'll have to wait and see..

I wasn't complaining btw - Just stating that any time I've went onto a forum to check gig updates it usually starts with the above....

what a hate on this forum pffff shit man ....never something positive

yes they start with chinese jungle brownstone they are killer openings songs and get the party started

and don't go off on youtube clips they are NEVER as good then being there live !!!!

• Like 3

what a hate on this forum pffff shit man ....never something positive

yes they start with chinese jungle brownstone they are killer openings songs and get the party started

and don't go off on youtube clips they are NEVER as good then being there live !!!!

JEEZ....

The song order wasn't the issue (although wouldn't complain if they did decide to spice it up) - it was purely related to Damn_Smooth asking asking how many tweets etc we'll see saying Axl is in great vocally, and I added that more often than not I see the same updates and after that couple of songs is usually

- Axl sounds amazing and looks like he's having a great time,the band are on fire!!....

which we know just been false more often than not in the last 5 years... and youtube doesn't magically make your vocal wobble and go in and out of tune just about every song.....