March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Better be fucking kidding me if a Queen cover is one of the new songs, and #ashbaswag solo spot counts as another.. Trying not to be negative but that's not I wanted to hear.. The rest a suprise..? Fingers crossed.

On another note, can anyone please recommend a 2010 show that will back up these claims that Axl was on fire? Cauz from what I've heard (which I'll admit is not alot) he's not been on top form post 2006..?

On another note, can anyone please recommend a 2010 show that will back up these claims that Axl was on fire? Cauz from what I've heard (which I'll admit is not alot) he's not been on top form post 2006..?

Bucharest, London, Barcelona and St. Petersburg.

+Helsinki

Better be fucking kidding me if a Queen cover is one of the new songs, and #ashbaswag solo spot counts as another.. Trying not to be negative but that's not I wanted to hear.. The rest a suprise..? Fingers crossed.

Oh seriously, 2010 kick ass over 2006. Longer shows, energetic Axl and rassp. Check out 2010 london on youtube.

Bucharest, London, Barcelona and St. Petersburg.

+Helsinki

sumi finland perkkele :D

As well as the shows other people mentioned, Saskatoon, Canada (1.19.10 I think) was a GREAT show for a lot of reasons!

When paradise city starts to play axl will say "surprise" just to deliver a final blow to people's hope on new songs.

'We were going to play three new songs tonight.'

*Beta translates*

*Crowd cheers*

'But then I read the *nerd voice* exclusive thread by that jerkoff NGOG; and the follow-up thread by that Finck-loving cuntsandwich Broskirose. Right there and then I decided to delay any plans by five years - because the internet, and MyGNR in particular, seems to be one big garbage can.'

*Beta translates*

*Crowd cheers*

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 2

There's no reason to not live up to their promise on this one. I'v let a lot of things slide and my fingers are crossed that this will not end up disappointing because it will gradually damage the fan base when no one is left to blame so please let the slogan "no trickery" shine through. Rock the place tonight boys.

That would surprise you? Really?

Start paying more attention. It's all about the benjis now. And the free catering.

When paradise city starts to play axl will say "surprise" just to deliver a final blow to people's hope on new songs.

"We were going to play three new songs tonight.

*Beta translates*

*Crowd cheers*

But then I read that thread by that jerkoff NGOG; and the follow-up thread by that Finck-loving cuntsandwich Broskiose. Right there and then I decided to delay any plans by five years - because the internet, and MyGNR in particular, seems to be one big trash can.

*Beta translates*

*Crowd cheers*

Best Broski description ever. :thumbsup:

This is like Christmas morning, but a Christmas morning when you suspect you aren't getting any presents, and that if you do it'll probably just be lumps of coal.

Absolutely perfect description of my emotions right now towards this show.. And if we get coal I will hate Santa till kingdom come!!! (Or new music comes whichever come first)