March 22nd, 2014 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Oh Boy....every tour the same whining and complaining. Most important is people at the show had a good time and not people bitching behind their computers. Also it is hardly a new thing that the first couple of shows of a GnR tour are not that outstanding as apparently Axl does not care much about preparation. He always got much better during the tour.

And why is this acceptable?

First time in a while I heard Axl not able to hit the outro of November rain with power. He's lost alot of power in his voice this year.

My lord. He has reached a new low. This is the worst I have seen and heard from Axl in a long, long time.

I think 2010 bootlegs are being downloaded like crazy now. :lol:

Edited by Nosaj Thing

This is a major crew member, this was posted on facebook but was immediately removed:

" Gettin ready for my 11:30 am call with every other department, the day BEFORE the show. Someone remind me why after 200 shows with the same band, it seems we are being punished with NO days off or opportunity for good rest. Starting to not be fun anymore....."

----

safety should be a concern, for everyone I think Ron spoke of this before....

I don't understand, haven't they rested from July until now? Is it unusual to be called up day before a show?

Maybe the crew members don't realize they aren't on vacation? It's not like the call is at 6am...

Edited by Coma16

This is a major crew member, this was posted on facebook but was immediately removed:

" Gettin ready for my 11:30 am call with every other department, the day BEFORE the show. Someone remind me why after 200 shows with the same band, it seems we are being punished with NO days off or opportunity for good rest. Starting to not be fun anymore....."

----

All this still boils back to being Slash's fault.

• Like 1

----

Oh wait. the manager said that they care, why would a crew member lie like this? he's out ta get TB.

Stop bringing Slash into every thread. Boring!

I also don't get what the crew member is on about, having a day off. They have only done two gigs! Is he tired already ? I'm sorry, I don't know much about it. Could someone enlighten me ?

Then QUIT. We're forever hearing about how frustrating working with GNR is, but none of these people seem to actually have the integrity to QUIT. If there is a fundamental problem with something but you keep with it because it pays good, then you are an enabler.

Then QUIT. We're forever hearing about how frustrating working with GNR is, but none of these people seem to actually have the integrity to QUIT. If there is a fundamental problem with something but you keep with it because it pays good, then you are an enabler.

One of his friends commented right away that he was looking for a tour to work on... lol

No one is not replaceable, if members of the crew quit there are many just dying to get a job behind them

----

Looks like everyone is having a go. The crew always seem so efficient and happy, if you don't like going round the world with the band pack it in.