March 22nd, 2014 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Black Sabbath

I went over to HTGTH for shits and giggles and the GNR educators are out in full force right now doing damage control.

It really is the bizzaro world over there, as they are lashing out as those who are disappointed in Axl's effort level.

The amazing thing is though, there's still more people upset over there right now than I've ever seen before. If that's not telling of what people think of GN'R right now, I'm not sure what is...

I looked at the NR clip, jesus you just cant defend the man anymore. Time to throw your last mike out Axl and call it a day.

There is nothing to defend him from and there never has been. If you don't like what he's doing, don't follow what he's doing. It's not going to effect anybody but you because he more than obviously doesn't give a shit. I don't see why you guys don't understand how this works.
Thanks for the enlightenment. I enjoy going for the underdog, its what keeps me and many others coming back here like loyal subjects.
How does wanting someone to retire equate to rooting for the underdog again?

Because my views on the band have changed after seeing the most recent youtube clips.

I think most people just don't care anymore. I'm really only hear for anything goes but it still makes me a little sad to see what's become of a once great band.

Yeah same here, I'm saddened to see how it's ended up but it's been this way for the past 5 years (at least).

People said he couldn't sing in 01-02...fuck, people said he sounded like shit in 93.

It's nothing new, but it's gradually getting worse. And those who care just can't let it go at that. And the thing that they can do nothing to get him back on the track only adds to their frustration.

Those people who critisized his vocals back in '93 now have an opportunity to hear what shit really is... But each year brings a new all-time low, so we're not done yet.

I went over to HTGTH for shits and giggles and the GNR educators are out in full force right now doing damage control.

It really is the bizzaro world over there, as they are lashing out as those who are disappointed in Axl's effort level.

The amazing thing is though, there's still more people upset over there right now than I've ever seen before. If that's not telling of what people think of GN'R right now, I'm not sure what is...

Jarmo has sent out for the reinforcements though.

When Ali's post frequency picks up you can tell that there is a major cause for concern as Jarmo doesn't usually activate the big defense guns unless absolutely necessary. He has the whole gang out now shouting people down.

Jarmo has sent out for the reinforcements though.

When Ali's post frequency picks up you can tell that there is a major cause for concern as Jarmo doesn't usually activate the big defense guns unless absolutely necessary. He has the whole gang out now shouting people down.

Yes, that's it. I chimed in saying I'd rather not hear a poor quality audio version of a new song.

You really cracked the case on this one, detective.

Ali

What new song?

It was a hypothetical. My point was I would prefer not to have a poor quality audio/video file he my first impression of a new song. It was unrelated to vocal quality despite the comments here.

Ali

So you prefer what they are doing now right?

What new song?

It was a hypothetical. My point was I would prefer not to have a poor quality audio/video file he my first impression of a new song. It was unrelated to vocal quality despite the comments here.

Ali

Metallica dropped a studio version, and a pro shot version of Lords Of Summer a week ago. Axl could do the same thing if he want. The poor quality thing is just bullshit.

Yes, that's it. I chimed in saying I'd rather not hear a poor quality audio version of a new song.

Ali

As an objective outsider, yes, you appear to be attempting to smack down any talk of how horrible Axl's performance was.

What new song?

Ali

So you prefer what they are doing now right?
I never said anything to that effect. I would prefer new music more than anything.

Ali

As an objective outsider, yes, you appear to be attempting to smack down any talk of how horrible Axl's performance was.
No, that's just false.

Ali

Edited by Ali

I looked at the NR clip, jesus you just cant defend the man anymore. Time to throw your last mike out Axl and call it a day.

There is nothing to defend him from and there never has been. If you don't like what he's doing, don't follow what he's doing. It's not going to effect anybody but you because he more than obviously doesn't give a shit. I don't see why you guys don't understand how this works.
Thanks for the enlightenment. I enjoy going for the underdog, its what keeps me and many others coming back here like loyal subjects.

Because my views on the band have changed after seeing the most recent youtube clips.

You must have missed all of 2001-2002 and most of 2011-2013. You could have saved yourself a lot of time.

Good God. I'm actually crying with laughter because I went from watching the Nightrain video to this. :lol:

If Guns hits the US/Canada this year, then at this rate I'm definitely saving my money unless there are some serious changes before then. Not that I was expecting much more than the usual set list and what have you, but this is just beyond disappointing. I've always tried to remain hopeful and I'll always be a fan of Axl, but with no new album on the horizon, a canceled Blu-ray, and the same old tour, there's little reason to be excited. I first saw Guns in 2006 and always catch them each time they're back around my area, but if this keeps up, I won't be there. Sadly, I think many others are going to do the same.

the years of non stop touring and after parties and abuse just fucking killed axl/body/voice.... his

laziness not to workout and stay in shape is his own damn fault and I hate to be the first one to

say it.... if this keeps up and doesn't wake the fuck up, he will die of a heart attack on stage or off

the years of non stop touring and after parties and abuse just fucking killed axl/body/voice.... his

laziness not to workout and stay in shape is his own damn fault and I hate to be the first one to

say it.... if this keeps up and doesn't wake the fuck up, he will die of a heart attack on stage or off

This is true. Guy has some serious issues other than the voice....he wont get in shape because of addiction/s. And he's trying to hide it.

I mean...he doesn't sound as bad there as I was expecting, after watching most of the other videos from this gig. He just looks and sounds like he couldn't give any less fucks. All his screams were so fucking pathetic, he put nothing into them. And his stage presence was non-existant, like when he threw the mic stand after the first chorus, only to walk back and grab it ten seconds later, only to throw it again ten seconds after that. It's like he's just totally spaced out of the gigs, 100% going through the motions.

• Like 1

Someone needs to piss him off, or idk anything that will motivate him. Whatever is causing his weak stage presence is making him forget that he's Axl Rose. The guy who is the greatest frontman of all time! These recent performance are far from great, and really a shame for a band as great as Guns N Roses.

The other guys in the band are trying, but I think it's hard for them to care when Axl is so out of it. Right now they are just enjoying a vacation because they know in reality that this tour has no meaning outside of a nice paycheck. Hopefully things pick up. When you have this many fans disappointed then something is wrong.

You must have missed all of 2001-2002 and most of 2011-2013. You could have saved yourself a lot of time.

Yep thats your opinion, I can respect that.

Some minutes ago, Tom Mayhue in a radio interview says that will be surprises in Argentina (apart of the new stage and videos)

I'm ready for some Think About You.

To be fair, that was one of the best GNR songs I've heard live... Can't knock a bit of Think About You!