DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

You're kidding right? Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man, that's not taking sides because I love slash as much as Axl but please!! I bet he's not overly keen just sayin

I agree! Slash would give anything to be back in the most dangerous band in the world. There's nothing dangerous or exciting about being in a productive band who's releasing music consistently, touring the new songs, with guys you like and who you have great chemistry with. No way. Life is about taking risks so rejoining Guns is exactly what Slash probably wants. Never knowing when you're gonna take the stage, not sure which singer will show up, never knowing if you'll ever release another album, being able to perfect riffs you created almost 30 years ago on a nightly basis. I mean Slash has been there done that when it comes to having a prolific and successful post GnR career. It's old hat. Why not go back to the unknown of twiddling your thumbs until the singer says jump.

I think the biggest issue working against Tommy rejoining The Replacements and Duff rejoining GN'R on a permanent basis is the money.

I doubt highly Duff would ever come back full time as Axl's employee, and that is what will always stand in the way of anything more than a few shows like we see now.

Axl would never be willing to pay Duff what it would cost to have him in the band full time.

Right, that too. Duff wouldn't want to be constricted to just being an "employee," he'd want to be an actual band member again.

I saw DUFF with GNR in London and I know how people are going to feel..this is going to be an amazing experience for the fans.

I also saw Izzy...in Hammerstein Ballroom and in London...to be honest..as a performer, he is so stiff and i really dont think his guitar was even

plugged cause I couldnt hear a thing, he walks like a mummy might aswell have a wax mannequin and strap a gibson...you have Izzy live today.

Izzy was an amazing perfromer in the 80's.....and he is the back bone of GNR songwritting....but I take Fortus live any day.

honestly for live purposes, a reunion can be Axl slash and duff and whoever else. If they wrote an album izzy should definitely be involved but they'd survive without him touring.

I think Duff BBF and 4TUS had an amazing chemistry...now Slash today just like Axl isnt even a shadow of what he used to be live...I almost walked out last time I saw him..but

I think Myles "dying cat voice" Kennedy might have had a lot to do with it..fucking annoying voice.

You're kidding right? Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man, that's not taking sides because I love slash as much as Axl but please!! I bet he's not overly keen just sayin

I agree! Slash would give anything to be back in the most dangerous band in the world. There's nothing dangerous or exciting about being in a productive band who's releasing music consistently, touring the new songs, with guys you like and who you have great chemistry with. No way. Life is about taking risks so rejoining Guns is exactly what Slash probably wants. Never knowing when you're gonna take the stage, not sure which singer will show up, never knowing if you'll ever release another album, being able to perfect riffs you created almost 30 years ago on a nightly basis. I mean Slash has been there done that when it comes to having a prolific and successful post GnR career. It's old hat. Why not go back to the unknown of twiddling your thumbs until the singer says jump.
Don't you have some pansy rock to blabber on about?

Do you think Tommy is making more money playing these Replacements shows than he would in the 5 Gn'R shows he's missing? It seems in the Replacements he'd be an actual band member as opposed to a hired hand. I also think he's more likely to get a cut of merch money in the Replacements.

I believe Slash is more willing to work things out with Axl to get gnr back up and running than Axl is to work things out with Slash. You can tell he genuinely loves the songs, the bigger shows, and of course the nicer paycheck. He misses it. He may not dwell on it on a regular basis, but I'm sure he'd fix things if he could properly communicate with Axl.

But I in no way believe Slash would ever return with things as is. I believe his interest in working with Axl would be in reforming gnr, not joining nu guns, and I've yet to see any kind of solid evidence that suggests otherwise. He's not that guy from warrant. He's not broke, nor do I believe that desperate, and seems to be living comfortably doing what he's doing. Things would have to be worked out and negotiated with Axl both personally and professionally before he would come back.

Edited by Bobbo

Here's me being fair:

Do you think Axl will sing with the Towelie voice (from South Park) during the gigs with Duff? If he doesn't sing with the towelie voice, then he knows the towelie voice (mickey) is shit. If he sings with the towelie voice while Duff is with them, then... what does that mean? (not a rhetorical question)

No shit ... Duff is coming back to play full shows with the guy who once forced him to sign/give up from GN'R name? Is he really coming back to play in a band whose name should be Axl's band?

Great :)

Axl is still playing all those songs that Duff helped to write. Besides I think it´s a good thing to see Axl and Duff together as friends under any band´s name.

No shit ... Duff is coming back to play full shows with the guy who once forced him to sign/give up from GN'R name? Is he really coming back to play in a band whose name should be Axl's band?

Great :)

Duff's a class act. I suppose now we can safely say that it was not him who blocked the 3D movie release.

• Like 2