DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

Only Better from Chinese....

This means... what?

You don't see Shacklers and Catcher there?

Also there is something written above Crazy on page 1. The right hand page has at least 3 lines at the top of the page cutoff and it looks like another song title is written there.

And something between Nightrain and SCOM that looks like an it starts with an R, but I'm not sure. Rhiad?

That'd be awesome, but I think it's more likely to be Rocket Queen.

Wonder what that "Crazy" song is. Only thing that comes to my mind is "You're Crazy." How long's it been since they did that number?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's RQ myself but I'm trying to start something here. Thanks a lot. :lol: I'm sure that's You're Crazy too. Looking forward to that because Axl always nailed it last year. Not sure which show it was last played at.

The big surprise is there's no Chinese Democracy on the list. Opening with a different song?

Could be on top of the right hand page.

On most other rock boards the reaction to this news is "Cool but where's Slash?" We know how important Izzy, Adler and Duff were but to the average ticket buying fan Guns N' Roses will always be about Axl and Slash.

Sadly Axl and TB are the only ones who don't recognize that.

Slash def wouldn't trade the conspirators for this GNR.

If it was a bonafide reunion with the original 4 + Matt and/or Steven , and Dizzy I really think he would. Why not? But to join this lineup I just don't buy it, and that doesn't include Axl, Duff, and the other guys. That would just be so weird to market

Something to consider: Brain "temporarily" left to tend to his pregnant wife, but was permanently replaced by Frank. Do you think it's possible that Tommy could be permanently replaced by Duff? There's no overestimating the attention Duff's presence will receive. Axl is always conscious of the crowd's response to things.

I wondered that myself but then I realized that Duff won't put up with Axl's shit for long.

• Like 1

If it was a bonafide reunion with the original 4 + Matt and/or Steven , and Dizzy I really think he would. Why not? But to join this lineup I just don't buy it, and that doesn't include Axl, Duff, and the other guys. That would just be so weird to market

I always wonder if izzy would do it even after Axl said it's a go.. The guy left when they were on top of the world what would make him get out of his comfy life for a full reunion idk

slash would never play with fakegnr, he would only consider a full reunion with the original line-up

I always wonder if izzy would do it even after Axl said it's a go.. The guy left when they were on top of the world what would make him get out of his comfy life for a full reunion idk

izzy has been pushing for a reunion in the last years, in his last interviews he always says that he would agree to take part in a gnr reunion

On most other rock boards the reaction to this news is "Cool but where's Slash?" We know how important Izzy, Adler and Duff were but to the average ticket buying fan Guns N' Roses will always be about Axl and Slash.

The average ticket buyer either doesn't know the band still exists or doesn't care who the musicians are.

@SUpercool,

If you have Axl, Slash, and Duff it's no longer "fakegnr." If the other guitarists is good (that was Slash's whole problem with Tobais to begin with) and BBF is clearly very good, you really think Slash would turn down that because of the drummer and keyboard players??? Come on now, that's pretty ridiculous in its self. Izzy would return for some shows, but not all, so you need another guitar player, and I doubt Axl is just going to stop playing CD songs, he will always want to play a couple.

It's called compromise people, if Axl is willing to compromise, do you really think Slash is going to hold out because Adler or even Sorum isn't there???? This whole "Slash won't do it unless it's a full reunion" is BS. He did go over Axl's house once upon a time, remember. I know Slash is doing well with the conspirators, but come on... Perla would talk him into it, plus the fans, he would want to do it for the fans...

@SUpercool,

If you have Axl, Slash, and Duff it's no longer "fakegnr." If the other guitarists is good (that was Slash's whole problem with Tobais to begin with) and BBF is clearly very good, you really think Slash would turn down that because of the drummer and keyboard players??? Come on now, that's pretty ridiculous in its self. Izzy would return for some shows, but not all, so you need another guitar player, and I doubt Axl is just going to stop playing CD songs, he will always want to play a couple.

It's called compromise people, if Axl is willing to compromise, do you really think Slash is going to hold out because Adler or even Sorum isn't there???? This whole "Slash won't do it unless it's a full reunion" is BS. He did go over Axl's house once upon a time, remember. I know Slash is doing well with the conspirators, but come on... Perla would talk him into it, plus the fans, he would want to do it for the fans...

i dont think he'd do it since hes proply done with axl's shit

(dont get me wrong im an axl fan)

The average ticket buyer either doesn't know the band still exists or doesn't care who the musicians are.
maybe this is true in USA.... In Argentina, one of the most important music news today was Duff.
The ticket sales have grown substantially

To be honest, I don't think those two would be good together in a band anymore. I hope that some day they do salvage their friendship before they die, cause it's always bad when a friendship is torn up like that, all it does is result in regrets of lost time. But I really don't think they'd enjoy being on stage with each other again after so many years of, in Axl's case ugliness, and in Slash's case general uncaring so that what Axl said wouldn't upset him. It'd just be too weird for them. It'd just be an appearance thing at this point.

Besides, we've got Duff. Let's all be happy with that for awhile. There's a Duff Beer joke in there somewhere, but I'm too tired to find it. Someone get that for me

• Like 1

Why is there so much slash talk and general bitching in this thread? Get lives..

Agreed. Who gives a shit what Slash would do when Axl would never allow him back anyway?

its funny cuz i thought people love slash and hate axl, at least on youtube loll

Slash fans are definitely more vocal. Album sales and concert attendance show that it's just a few people with big mouths though.

Why is there so much slash talk and general bitching in this thread? Get lives..

Agreed. Who gives a shit what Slash would do when Axl would never allow him back anyway?

its funny cuz i thought people love slash and hate axl, at least on youtube loll

Slash fans are definitely more vocal. Album sales and concert attendance show that it's just a few people with big mouths though.

it annoys me sometimes how people can go really aggressive on the internet when it comes to axl

feels like those people think slash's hair and hat are the definition of gnr

it annoys me sometimes how people can go really aggressive on the internet when it comes to axl

feels like those people think slash's hair and hat are the definition of gnr

Well to be fair, people are annoying in general.

The coolest thing GNR has done the past 3 years is bring back an old member it seems, tells you all you need to know about who/what really matters. When Axl and co. refuse to move forward there is no choice but to go back to caring most about the musicians who actually wrote the hits and albums that made GNR big in the first place...

Anyways I am exited that Duff is doing this, hopefully Axl's voice is less bad for these shows

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1