DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

Only Better from Chinese....

This means... what?

You don't see Shacklers and Catcher there?

Also there is something written above Crazy on page 1. The right hand page has at least 3 lines at the top of the page cutoff and it looks like another song title is written there.

And something between Nightrain and SCOM that looks like an it starts with an R, but I'm not sure. Rhiad?

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

This means... what?

Also there is something written above Crazy on page 1. The right hand page has at least 3 lines at the top of the page cutoff and it looks like another song title is written there.

And something between Nightrain and SCOM that looks like an it starts with an R, but I'm not sure. Rhiad?

That'd be awesome, but I think it's more likely to be Rocket Queen.

Wonder what that "Crazy" song is. Only thing that comes to my mind is "You're Crazy." How long's it been since they did that number?

• Like 1

No shit ... Duff is coming back to play full shows with the guy who once forced him to sign/give up from GN'R name? Is he really coming back to play in a band whose name should be Axl's band?

Great :)

"forced him to sign over the name" fact check.... I thought it was common knowledge on here that the "official story" is anything but official. Nobody was "forced" to sign anything. Why do we have to keep bringing up the same shit... and always with points that aren't even fact, say what you want but Axl made a good point when he said he would have been legally cremated if he "forced" the others into giving the name away. If what he did was a snake business move Slash and duff could have won the court cases to block newguns... but they didn't. gave the name up fare and square, end of story. Only people that you should be angry at are Slash and Duff.

I wonder if Axl would be willing to make a past member an official member again if they joined again, I'm sure they would receive the same money for the songs they played on and the concerts would be divided equally but would he share control... I know he fought for it back in the day but maybe now he would welcome it to take some of the pressure off himself. I think it's unlikely, he is very paranoid and doesn't trust easily so... it's hard to call. completely hypothetical scenario of course I don't expect old members to join permanently unless there's a real reunion happening... and that ain't on the the cards as of the last time Axl talked publicly about the idea.

He was being sarcastic.

You're kidding right? Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man, that's not taking sides because I love slash as much as Axl but please!! I bet he's not overly keen just sayin

I agree! Slash would give anything to be back in the most dangerous band in the world. There's nothing dangerous or exciting about being in a productive band who's releasing music consistently, touring the new songs, with guys you like and who you have great chemistry with. No way. Life is about taking risks so rejoining Guns is exactly what Slash probably wants. Never knowing when you're gonna take the stage, not sure which singer will show up, never knowing if you'll ever release another album, being able to perfect riffs you created almost 30 years ago on a nightly basis. I mean Slash has been there done that when it comes to having a prolific and successful post GnR career. It's old hat. Why not go back to the unknown of twiddling your thumbs until the singer says jump.
Don't you have some pansy rock to blabber on about?
Haha you mean that band who releases new music their fans enjoy, new music videos, does interviews, plays award shows and late night talk shows, who still sound amazing live even the singer. That band who doesn't look like geriatric versions of their former selves, who respect their fan base, who update their fans regularly...... You wish you had "pansy rock" to blabber on about but all you have is a cover band of a once classic rock band. Carry on Macho rocker, carry on! :headbang:
No, I mean those lame bands that only pansies give a shit about while anyone with decent taste wishes they would just stop unleashing their feminine spray on the public. Like U2 for example.

U2 SUUUUUUCKS!!!!

pansy ass leprechaun singer..

Haha both of you are idiots. Calling people pansies. I'd love one day for you internet tough guys to call me a pansy to my face. We'd see how well that would work out for you haha. Fucking phonies who gage their manhood on their taste in music. I have no doubt you all cry yourselves to sleep listening to Coldplay but will never admit it because you gotta keep up your macho rock image on a internet chat board. Hahaha

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

This means... what?

Wonder what that "Crazy" song is. Only thing that comes to my mind is "You're Crazy." How long's it been since they did that number?

Yeah probably rocket queen and you're crazy. Also looks like something written next to whole lotta Rosie that got cut off. Someone should ask duff for better pics.

Fairly telling that Duff playing some gigs is the big news of this tour.

Of course Duff agreed to this, first, he's going to have a blast but...he's no fool, he's keeping the wheel greased for the future and any remote possibility of getting the lads back together.

Keep the flame lit ya know?

Well, this is motivation to actually bother to keep track of the rest of this tour..bring on Raw Power.

Go Duff..

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

This means... what?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's RQ myself but I'm trying to start something here. Thanks a lot. :lol: I'm sure that's You're Crazy too. Looking forward to that because Axl always nailed it last year. Not sure which show it was last played at.

You're kidding right? Slash would chop his big toe off to join GNR again man, that's not taking sides because I love slash as much as Axl but please!! I bet he's not overly keen just sayin

I agree! Slash would give anything to be back in the most dangerous band in the world. There's nothing dangerous or exciting about being in a productive band who's releasing music consistently, touring the new songs, with guys you like and who you have great chemistry with. No way. Life is about taking risks so rejoining Guns is exactly what Slash probably wants. Never knowing when you're gonna take the stage, not sure which singer will show up, never knowing if you'll ever release another album, being able to perfect riffs you created almost 30 years ago on a nightly basis. I mean Slash has been there done that when it comes to having a prolific and successful post GnR career. It's old hat. Why not go back to the unknown of twiddling your thumbs until the singer says jump.

Agreed! :)

alright man spill the beans, was this part of the news you received? is there more, give us what we need most, information.... notrickery.

No shit ... Duff is coming back to play full shows with the guy who once forced him to sign/give up from GN'R name? Is he really coming back to play in a band whose name should be Axl's band?

"forced him to sign over the name" fact check.... I thought it was common knowledge on here that the "official story" is anything but official. Nobody was "forced" to sign anything. Why do we have to keep bringing up the same shit... and always with points that aren't even fact, say what you want but Axl made a good point when he said he would have been legally cremated if he "forced" the others into giving the name away. If what he did was a snake business move Slash and duff could have won the court cases to block newguns... but they didn't. gave the name up fare and square, end of story. Only people that you should be angry at are Slash and Duff.

I wonder if Axl would be willing to make a past member an official member again if they joined again, I'm sure they would receive the same money for the songs they played on and the concerts would be divided equally but would he share control... I know he fought for it back in the day but maybe now he would welcome it to take some of the pressure off himself. I think it's unlikely, he is very paranoid and doesn't trust easily so... it's hard to call. completely hypothetical scenario of course I don't expect old members to join permanently unless there's a real reunion happening... and that ain't on the the cards as of the last time Axl talked publicly about the idea.

He was being sarcastic.

Haha you mean that band who releases new music their fans enjoy, new music videos, does interviews, plays award shows and late night talk shows, who still sound amazing live even the singer. That band who doesn't look like geriatric versions of their former selves, who respect their fan base, who update their fans regularly...... You wish you had "pansy rock" to blabber on about but all you have is a cover band of a once classic rock band. Carry on Macho rocker, carry on! :headbang:
No, I mean those lame bands that only pansies give a shit about while anyone with decent taste wishes they would just stop unleashing their feminine spray on the public. Like U2 for example.

U2 SUUUUUUCKS!!!!

Haha both of you are idiots. Calling people pansies. I'd love one day for you internet tough guys to call me a pansy to my face. We'd see how well that would work out for you haha. Fucking phonies who gage their manhood on their taste in music. I have no doubt you all cry yourselves to sleep listening to Coldplay but will never admit it because you gotta keep up your macho rock image on a internet chat board. Hahaha

Look at the tough internet braindead pansy. You mad princess? I'd call you a pansy here, on the phone and in real life because you are.

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

This means... what?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's RQ myself but I'm trying to start something here. Thanks a lot. :lol: I'm sure that's You're Crazy too. Looking forward to that because Axl always nailed it last year. Not sure which show it was last played at.

Ah, haha, sorry for ruining your joke, man! As for YC, it was played more recently than I thought. For some reason I thought the last time it was played was back in 06 or 09.

But if Duff McKagen rejoins gnr, us fans have gotta let up on Axl some.

:angry:

Why?? If Axl finds a way to put a band on stage that is actually fucking worthy of being called Guns n' Fucking Roses (which I never call NUgnr, guns n fucking roses), and we just got a whole hell of a lot closer to that today, then yes Axl deserves a break. Axl, Slash, and Duff equals guns n roses for me, anything else is just gnr. But we gotta be real here, Izzy will never be a full time touring member, and Adler is not an option, Sorum? Perhaps....

Why? His name is Duff McKagan. I don't know who Mr. McKagen is. It's like Axel Rose, you know. I quite enjoyed reading the rest of your post and I get the point you're trying to make.

So looking at the set list, looks like there are gonna be around 29 songs performed. Sounds like someone'll wanna make the moment last! Wonder if the solos and such will still be performed.

I don't think that it means that 29 songs will be performed at a single concert, but rather that these are the songs Duff needs to rehearse that can get called upon at any time. I imagine the set list per show won't look much different from what we've been getting, solo spots included. We'll have a couple of surprises like So Fine and Attitude. That much is a given. But as far as the layout of the concert I imagine it will be much the same. That's not to undermine Duff coming back though! I still can't get over this.

Fairly telling that Duff playing some gigs is the big news of this tour.

Of course Duff agreed to this, first, he's going to have a blast but...he's no fool, he's keeping the wheel greased for the future and any remote possibility of getting the lads back together.

Keep the flame lit ya know?

Well, this is motivation to actually bother to keep track of the rest of this tour..bring on Raw Power.

Go Duff..

I kind of agree.

It's absurd that he plays Kings of Chaos shows with Slash/Gilby/Matt and now with Axl, and they are playing the same material from Guns.

Get the band back together already.

So looking at the set list, looks like there are gonna be around 29 songs performed. Sounds like someone'll wanna make the moment last! Wonder if the solos and such will still be performed.

I don't think that it means that 29 songs will be performed at a single concert, but rather that these are the songs Duff needs to rehearse that can get called upon at any time. I imagine the set list per show won't look much different from what we've been getting, solo spots included. We'll have a couple of surprises like So Fine and Attitude. That much is a given. But as far as the layout of the concert I imagine it will be much the same. That's not to undermine Duff coming back though! I still can't get over this.

Ah, I never thought it might just be a list of things for him to rehearse. Well, I'm still looking forward to this, even though we won't be seeing professionally shot stuff or anything, and even if it may end up just being five shows.

But if Duff McKagen rejoins gnr, us fans have gotta let up on Axl some.

:angry:

Why?? If Axl finds a way to put a band on stage that is actually fucking worthy of being called Guns n' Fucking Roses (which I never call NUgnr, guns n fucking roses), and we just got a whole hell of a lot closer to that today, then yes Axl deserves a break. Axl, Slash, and Duff equals guns n roses for me, anything else is just gnr. But we gotta be real here, Izzy will never be a full time touring member, and Adler is not an option, Sorum? Perhaps....

Why? His name is Duff McKagan. I don't know who Mr. McKagen is. It's like Axel Rose, you know. I quite enjoyed reading the rest of your post and I get the point you're trying to make.

Hahaa I made a typo. :lol:

Ah, I never thought it might just be a list of things for him to rehearse. Well, I'm still looking forward to this, even though we won't be seeing professionally shot stuff or anything, and even if it may end up just being five shows.

You will probably get plenty of pics by Kat. Besides, you will get plenty of cellphone vids by fans which may result in 'Return of Duff', who knows.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

LOL, people already have Slash back in the band.

Some of you need to put your boners away.

I'm sure that's me you are referring to. Do you honestly not think if these 5 shows go really well, and Axl feels it to that the spark might get lit? I know it seems a little far off, but it would be the best day I have ever had as a guns n roses fan, if both Duff and Slash were back that is...

He was being sarcastic.

U2 SUUUUUUCKS!!!!

Look at the tough internet braindead pansy. You mad princess? I'd call you a pansy here, on the phone and in real life because you are.

Not before I slap him around first....

U2 is the most boring,depressing shit ever...Bono skips around the stage like a fairy....with his "hoo hoo's" probably has a pvc dildo up his ass :lol:

Coldplay is so inspired by U2..no wonder.

Edited by SOLGER
  • Like 2

I'm sure that's me you are referring to. Do you honestly not think if these 5 shows go really well, and Axl feels it to that the spark might get lit? I know it seems a little far off, but it would be the best day I have ever had as a guns n roses fan, if both Duff and Slash were back that is...

It was more of a collective comment really.

Slash isn't coming back to take the stage with Bumblefoot and DJ, the cheese is too thick man...honest, these guys aren't his style. And I'm not talking about who plays better or any of that.

Right now he's in the pocket with some guys he's quite comfortable with, he's not going to drop that for nuGnR.

It's just my opinion, but I say that with great confidence. :)

BkFTRxQCAAERAIV.jpg

This means... what?

The big surprise is there's no Chinese Democracy on the list. Opening with a different song?

Guest Gunns

It was more of a collective comment really.

Slash isn't coming back to take the stage with Bumblefoot and DJ, the cheese is too thick man...honest, these guys aren't his style. And I'm not talking about who plays better or any of that.

Right now he's in the pocket with some guys he's quite comfortable with, he's not going to drop that for nuGnR.

It's just my opinion, but I say that with great confidence. :)

Slash would be back in gnr even if Axl had the teletubbies do a 5 minute solo spot and then have the wiggles on for the encore,

dont kid yourself